Rebel team around CLS

I managed to get cls this time, so I decided to build rebel team with him leading. I want yo use CLS (L), Leia, RHan, Ezra and my 5th slot is open. Who would you use for raids as 5th. R2 is in my JTR raid team so he is not available. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Each Raid is unique. In fact, each Phase of each Raid is Unique, so there won’t be a set squad to recommend for you in the way that you’ve asked.

For the HPit, I’d recommend a Wedge lead, with Biggs, Commander Luke, Raid Han, and Thrawn, who is obviously not a Rebel, but works perfectly on that team.

For the HAAT, Phase 1, I use Commander Luke by himself.

For the bulk of the HAAT (from about 20% of Phase 2 remaining all the way to the end) I use Admiral Ackbar lead with Commander Luke, BB-8, Thrawn, and Asajj.

For Territory Wars I use him as the lead on defense of a team of Rebels, but in Territory Battles, he leads a different group, very much dependent upon phase requirements.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Kanan
  • Options
    Agree with @Val_Galahadred it depends on where to use.

HPit, If you have JTR, team up with CLS, B8 and HS and you won't need a 2nd team.

HAAT:
    CLS + HS for P1 (can solo P1)
    JTR for P2 (won't solo it, but can do some dmg)
    Ackbar team to solo P3 and P4.

TW
    The team you mention: CLS (L), Leia, HS, Ezra
    First, I need a tank for the 5th slot (can it be Kanan or Obi Wan)
    Second, I would take out one attacker for a healer.

For TW, I would really suggest you take out Leia and put her into a Nute Lead Team, keep Kanan on a Phoenix squad, put Obi Wan as the tank and a good healer (ideally CHS) - that's the same team I would use in LSTB.