Does the capital ship count as an ally?

Bane1492
121 posts Member
Like does Biggs get an extra 5% crit chance for Ackbar?

I tried googling this and some say yes and some say no. I don't see why not since Ackbar has a rebel tag.

Replies

• Options
    He should, both are Rebels
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Know one really knows.
    Endurance used to count as an ally to Rex and then they changed it.
    Tarkin ship never counted as any ally to gauntlet
    So my guess is they are not supposed to count as an ally as they have changed abilities that were counting it as an ally. So it could be counting home one as an ally or not.
  • Options
    So I guess it's called "Schrödinger's ally"
  • Options
    It'd be terrible if the way things were supposed to work were clearly stated on the character abilities. Much better if we just, kinda, guess, amiright?
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Bane1492
    121 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Know one really knows.
    Endurance used to count as an ally to Rex and then they changed it.
    Tarkin ship never counted as any ally to gauntlet
    So my guess is they are not supposed to count as an ally as they have changed abilities that were counting it as an ally. So it could be counting home one as an ally or not.

None of the developers know?
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    A long while back, Gauntlet Starfighters “Superior Maneuverability” came into question as possibly bugged. They had calculated that he wasn’t receiving speed from the capital.

They threw Rex under the bus as an example of why it should be an ally.

The devs responded by saying that it is time to nerf Rex and that the capital is not to count as an ally.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn’t find the original discussion with the Dev response, but I found the resultant Rex nerf that the devs said would come because of it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136807/content-update-10-4-2017