Which hero should fill the last spot on my team?

boii
19 posts Member
edited July 2018
Currently I'm running Wiggs, Chaze, R2 -> Arena team
But since I unlocked CLS and geared em to 11 and Zetad his unique I kinda want to use him as lead -> Arena team with CLS and keep chaze as they are annoying and strong since I don't have thrawn yet which toon should fill the last spot? My rebels

Replies

• Options
    Did you pass out before finishing your post mate? :smiley:

I'd drop Chirrut personally. But without seeing your roster...
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

Lazy lazy lazy CJ! He put nice hyperlinnks in and everything! ;)

The toughest Rebel team I see is Wiggs Chaze CL wit wedge lead.
  • Options
    VonZant wrote: »

Oh, ha, ha - you're right! Apologies @boii - I'm really not used to such hi-tech trickery lol.

CLS (lead), R2, OG Han, Old Ben and...Rex if you're going up against Sith or other "debuffers"...Leia if you're not.

• boii
    19 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    The toughest Rebel team I see is Wiggs Chaze CL wit wedge lead.

So something like this. and drop my R2
    Oh, ha, ha - you're right! Apologies @boii - I'm really not used to such hi-tech trickery lol.

CLS (lead), R2, OG Han, Old Ben and...Rex if you're going up against Sith or other "debuffers"...Leia if you're not.
    Haha xd I saw the option to do so and I thought why not use it.
    is Old ben a better tank than Baze and rex a better version of chirrut? I find old ben kinda weak as he doesn't instataunt. Will have a hard farm to get these viable.
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Old Ben needs a zeta to be viable, but he can taunt through fracture once he has it. Mind Tricks is also excellent and will set the entire opposing team back a step. I use him in arena in an RJT team. Rex fills a different role than Chirrut and should probably be used as a leader.
  • Options
    Mind Tricks is also excellent and will set the entire opposing team back a step.

Particularly against Sith...stop them laying down that voodoo ;)

• Options
    Do not underestimate the power of the Old Ben.
  • Options

He's great and done me proud. I'll get General Kenobi next week tho, so...time to say goodbye I guess.
  • Val_Galahadred
    442 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options

He's great and done me proud. I'll get General Kenobi next week tho, so...time to say goodbye I guess.

Maybe not. Depends on your team. I found that my Titans did better with Old Ben than with Kenobi when going against all of the Palpatine/Nightmare teams in the Arena. Old Ben's Mind Tricks was invaluable in putting a stop to all of those AoE debuff specials, and his ability to Taunt through a Fracture was invaluable. I actually sidelined my G12+3 General Kenobi for a month or so in favor of Old Ben. I only went back to GK when I switched to a JTR lead team, and he started earning his pay again.
  • ZCD_9915
    356 posts Member
    Options
    I think Wedge lead is better. Some times the countering loses the battle for you
  • Options

Maybe not. Depends on your team. I found that my Titans did better with Old Ben than with Kenobi when going against all of the Palpatine/Nightmare teams in the Arena. Old Ben's Mind Tricks was invaluable in putting a stop to all of those AoE debuff specials, and his ability to Taunt through a Fracture was invaluable. I actually sidelined my G12+3 General Kenobi for a month or so in favor of Old Ben. I only went back to GK when I switched to a JTR lead team, and he started earning his pay again.

Thanks a lot - worth knowing and considering.