So I’ve lost 5 battles to the same guy (edited)

Edward
651 posts Member
edited July 2018
I fought him a few times before, same fleet, wasn’t hard to beat.
RNG can one shot my Tie Advanced, can destroy my Tie Advanced in a few seconds that is basically no difference form his, not to mention my Tie Fighter and Tie Advanced always go first.

I guess faster can be an advantage now.

Edited:

On 6th attempt, finally beat him. Usually it didn’t cost more than 3 battles to beat any fleet in my shard.

Replies

• DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    if they have FO ships, especially silencer it is a faster ship. AI dont use it properly but, without bad rng i can kill it in one turn. i wouldnt start with it personally, cause i know its slow in comparison to alot of other ships. but it always get a free turn on RI. My starter is silencer, fotp and shutle/biggs, dont matter much tbh. i can kill most ppl with 3 ships only still haha if i have good rng. but vader is always a good RI. esp if biggs is out. x1 is a powerful ship but slow.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Probably some lame whining about RNG or something.
  • DarthBugdrops
    133 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    well RNG is a factor, when its close it can decide outcome. so its not unreasonable to speak of it i think. but this game is far from fair in competative sense anyway. target locks are a powerful mechanic, and outside a few ships, its not a guarantee. for me in arena i had oposing vader literally one shot my KRU wich is 50k combined with prot.in 1-2 turns, its a joke. and not balanced at all. but most of the times it wont happen, but it have, and i lost cause of it because kru is my backbone, everything just falls apart without him. just littered with debufs sometimes, and its a bit more important to kill palp quickly for me then vader or tfp for example. and i have to dedicate my 2 turn stun to thrawn most of the times or sion/nihilus depending, i try to avoid teams with all of them cause its not really in my favour at all as im running FOTP instead of panda. im not sure it would be in my favour anyway. thrawn, sion nihilus together is just broken.. and normally is a vader and palp aswell, its not even a game anymore at this stage for me, its just a mathematical equation that tells me i will loose no matter what.