Why now is the best time to rework Mace Windu!

Woofy_MC
219 posts Member
Hello,
I know the devs will not read this anyway so atleast I can talk with the community :3

Since the Sith Meta is very active nowadays and more and more people unlock Traya and farm Sion aswell I think Mace Windu would be the perfect counter to come into the game. Yoda had a good rework, not OP not bad. I am very happy with Yoda now.
Lets talk about Windus Vaapad first. I think most people dont really understand whats the problem with the ability. Vaapad is a battle style that gets stronger and stronger the more the enemy uses the dark force. Why is this a leader ability? Why is it not a unique? I think it should be similar to asajj Unique ability that get stronger the more enemys die. Maybe make it get stronger the more dark side characters use their abilites?
Now to the abilities. Windu is in the books a very quick fighter and one of the best duelist in the jedi Council even a better duelist than Yoda. The Expose is a complete useless ability. It has no synergy whatsoever with any jedi or character. I think the standard attack should put daze on the enemy (because of windus quick attackstyle) and should be similar to death-troopers double attack. If Windu attacks a Sith, Windu attacks twice and on the second successful attack he should remove turnmeter.

Windus Special attack should still be able to remove all enemy buffs, but also cleanse Windu from all debuffs. If Windu succefully removes buffs the buff removed enemy gets speed down and if Windu removes Debuffs from himself he should get speed up.
About the leader ability or another unique or attack ability I am not sure atm. I just wanted to throw in my opinion why Windu should get a rework now and why it would be very fiting.

Feel free to add anything or improve my ideas! :blush:

Replies