The Pit: Face The Rancoc Solo

Hello guys
I want to solo the PIT7 but i don't know how. i do have a powerful empire sith team. (Emperor Palpatine, Vader, Tarkin, Maul etc.) Is Vader's leader so effective for the rancor? If it so, should i zeta him? I'm thinking to use zVader(17,5K without zeta, 20K with zeta) as leader, Emperor Palpatine(22K), Tarkin(17,5K), Count Dooku(14K) and zCLS (20K)

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    The toons power means nothing when talking about anything really, just FYI.

Yes you need the zeta to have him be effective in a solo.

Yes that team should be able to do it, you need speed. Leave them where they are and try the solo after he is zetad, if you dont do it, increase speed.

Dooku is your "weak link" there are better options like TFP, he will apply tenacity down to help tarkin and cls remove tm with their specials.

Thrawn would be a good sub too, fracture will slow and his tm swap is useful to get Vader a culling blade which is your main point of damage.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    Options
    I had people in my guild solo the Hpit with just cls when he came out. I do it with cls/han/wiggs, takes about 7min on auto.
  • Options
    I don't have thrawn and my TFP is only 5 Stars. probably i'm going to use boba fett instead of dooku
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options
    DarthLupus wrote: »
    I don't have thrawn and my TFP is only 5 Stars. probably i'm going to use boba fett instead of dooku

No just keep dooku then. Or maybe Sid if you want more DoTs.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the help.