Any alternate use of the geos you can think of?

Roopehun
344 posts Member
I know the geonosians are not meant to be good at anything else but ships, however as Im building them for their main purpose, it would still be nice to get SOMETHING else out of them, let it be tw tb or just leftover at any raids. It looks such a waste never to use 3 g11+ toons. Any squad you think they could get into, individually, or maybe creating theur own squad with 2 more, which could be an okayish team at any area?

Replies

• Options
    I think they're not awful generally,a dn I find them fun...but yes, can't really see any particular place they excel in. But who knows? With new challenges and reworks?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    TW

Since I already have SF and GS one piece from G12 each, I was thinking of building up Spy, then adding Poggle and B2 for a TW offense team.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kiritoismyname
    845 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Why even farm them?
    My shardmates are pretty understanding, and we've made a vow that none of us will farm the useless bugs.
    Apart from the **** rng game, vader and buggs is still one of the best combos(if not the best). Just run that tbh.
    On the plus side tho, you get a good team for ships, platoon fodders, and an expendable tw team. :P
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Sun Face fits well into a machine gun leia team in phase 2 of the sith raid. Yes there are better options but they all have other squads they fit well into so freeing one of them up is desirable.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Naraic wrote: »
    Sun Face

God bless Sun Face.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Use them in TW. Sun Fac was one of the huge annoying metas. Great tank. Geo spy can kill Chaze if you've run out of other viable options.
  • Dwinkelm
    768 posts Member
    Options
    I found a fun Hybrid team for two of the geonosians. I’ve been using them in TW offense to good effect.

I’m running a “leftovers” team of Phazma lead, sfFOTP, FOX, Geo soldier, Sun Fac, all g11. Lots of assists and advantage gets GS attacking a whole lot doing decent damage, there’s a decent taunt/counter/dispel in SF, and the three FO work reasonably well together. It’s a good team to do a lot of damage quickly, they’re weak in a longer drawn-out battle without a means to heal or regenerate protection.