Commander Revan Kit and Event

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited July 2018
This is Revan's Jedi Knight version during the Mandalorian Wars. He was extremely skilled in lightsaber combat and was a very good military strategist.

He would have a Legendary event that required Mandalorians as a faction to get him. I will post the Mandalorian faction later.

Commander Revan - Light Side, Jedi, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Devastating Strike - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 30% Turn Meter which can't be Resisted. If target enemy is at full Health, this attack deals double damage and Revan gains Retribution for 2 turns. If target enemy is not at full Health, Revan gains Offense Up and Defense Up for 1 turn.

Special - Overwhelming Blow - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and deal additional damage if the target has less than 70% Protection. Dispel all buffs on target enemy and inflict Ability Block, Buff Immunity, and Daze for 2 turns if any buffs were Dispelled this way.

Special - Tactical Advantage - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Call target ally to assist, dealing 15% less damage. Revan assists that ally and call another random ally to assist if the target enemy is suffering a debuff. Revan gains Evasion Up for 2 turns and any allies that assisted recover 30% Protection.

Leader - Supreme Commander of the Republic - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All Republic allies gain +30% Speed, Critical Chance and Offense. All Republic allies have -10% Max Health and Max Protection. Whenever an ally is defeated, all allies gain 60% Turn Meter and Offense Up and Advantage for 3 turns. Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also are granted a random buff (any buff).

Unique - Unstoppable Champion - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: Revan gains +10% Speed stacking every time he critically hits until he falls below 100% Health. Revan recovers 20% Protection whenever a Republic ally suffers a debuff or is critically hit. In addition, whenever Revan is critically hit, he Dispels all debuffs on himself and inflicts them upon the attacker for 2 turns.

There you have Commander Revan, Supreme Commander of the Republic Militia during the Mandalorian Wars.

Tell me if he is way too OP or if it is balanced out with the other Legendary characters.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    Devastating strike: too complex.
    Overwhelming blow: 50% of max protection is too high and or should be health instead of protection
    Tactical Advantage: I think evasion up would be better instead of deflection
    Supreme Commander of the Republic: list the random buffs
    Unstoppable Champion: seems way OP and complex

Just keep the attacks the same against raid bosses, don’t make the attack completely different.

I like the kit idea overall though :)
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Devastating strike: too complex.
    Overwhelming blow: 50% of max protection is too high and or should be health instead of protection
    Tactical Advantage: I think evasion up would be better instead of deflection
    Supreme Commander of the Republic: list the random buffs
    Unstoppable Champion: seems way OP and complex

Just keep the attacks the same against raid bosses, don’t make the attack completely different.

I like the kit idea overall though :)

Edited. Thanks for the feedback! I wasn't sure if his unique was too powerful or what, so thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    Really have you played KOTOR 1 and 2 and the story is in swtor if he’s not going to be darth revan it’s a insult to the entire story of what happened he ended up going back to the dark side to find and fight the the true Sith Lord and even had a child with bastila which means that he was always going back and forth to try and do something that he was not able to he was eventually put into a stasis chamber for 300 or 500 years just to find out he was really both light and dark so he was pretty much what kreia wanted him to be and also the other one she tried to make the same thing it’s really going to be a hard decision for them because he ended up becoming neutral and the same could be said about Revans general it was always about and the mandalorians we know nothing about the true ending plus we really need bao dur hanhar and calo nord is a must have 1 2 3 come on he is a bounty hunter that needs to be added to the list and of course the last true manalor himself is a big one that is missing there is one person that just isn’t needed atton would be a copy of Poe but visas needs to be changed to be what she should have been DN’s apprentice and the only dark side healer just because her cool downs are really not going to make her a huge help with being the only dark side healer but she was never a healer anyway malak would be a waste of time I would much rather have the exile and we cannot forget about darth tyranus so much is missing and it really should be something that takes a long time to get all of the really important people who are just must haves so many great characters that are so important to the entire KOTOR story it’s doubtful that we are going to get all of them but they really should bring them in the game as they all deserve to be but if I remember correctly 94% of the players voted for darth revan so if they bring him out as light side it could be as bad as it was or worse when they released BF 2 oh ya plus I’m forgot about goto and the the only one who I cannot remember her name she was as important as visas but she could be just a copy of Sabine all that being said it really comes down to most people want to truly play Revan as darth Revan just because we never got the chance to play him as darth Revan and would like to know truly how strong he was as the dark lord and one other player not needed carth just a waste we know all too much about him and he just isn’t really needed if you don’t know about these characters just buy them from the store you play on they are cheep and really worth playing they won’t take much time to get through and you would understand why they have left out some really important characters and really only 3 they should leave out but really about his powers it’s going to take a lot of thought because it only took bastila and 3 Jedi to knock him out and it’s just going to be hard to figure out how strong he truly was even though bastila just made it easy for them to knock him out was he stronger than her I’m sure he was but he better be dark side even when he choose to go to war he really started his path to the dark side at that point anyway buy the games if you never played them and you will stop the silly things that you are talking about here
  • Options
    You do know punctuation makes things readable?
    No clue what you are trying to say ...
  • Options
    Really have you played KOTOR 1 and 2 and the story is in swtor if he’s not going to be darth revan it’s a insult to the entire story of what happened he ended up going back to the dark side to find and fight the the true Sith Lord and even had a child with bastila which means that he was always going back and forth to try and do something that he was not able to he was eventually put into a stasis chamber for 300 or 500 years just to find out he was really both light and dark so he was pretty much what kreia wanted him to be and also the other one she tried to make the same thing it’s really going to be a hard decision for them because he ended up becoming neutral and the same could be said about Revans general it was always about and the mandalorians we know nothing about the true ending plus we really need bao dur hanhar and calo nord is a must have 1 2 3 come on he is a bounty hunter that needs to be added to the list and of course the last true manalor himself is a big one that is missing there is one person that just isn’t needed atton would be a copy of Poe but visas needs to be changed to be what she should have been DN’s apprentice and the only dark side healer just because her cool downs are really not going to make her a huge help with being the only dark side healer but she was never a healer anyway malak would be a waste of time I would much rather have the exile and we cannot forget about darth tyranus so much is missing and it really should be something that takes a long time to get all of the really important people who are just must haves so many great characters that are so important to the entire KOTOR story it’s doubtful that we are going to get all of them but they really should bring them in the game as they all deserve to be but if I remember correctly 94% of the players voted for darth revan so if they bring him out as light side it could be as bad as it was or worse when they released BF 2 oh ya plus I’m forgot about goto and the the only one who I cannot remember her name she was as important as visas but she could be just a copy of Sabine all that being said it really comes down to most people want to truly play Revan as darth Revan just because we never got the chance to play him as darth Revan and would like to know truly how strong he was as the dark lord and one other player not needed carth just a waste we know all too much about him and he just isn’t really needed if you don’t know about these characters just buy them from the store you play on they are cheep and really worth playing they won’t take much time to get through and you would understand why they have left out some really important characters and really only 3 they should leave out but really about his powers it’s going to take a lot of thought because it only took bastila and 3 Jedi to knock him out and it’s just going to be hard to figure out how strong he truly was even though bastila just made it easy for them to knock him out was he stronger than her I’m sure he was but he better be dark side even when he choose to go to war he really started his path to the dark side at that point anyway buy the games if you never played them and you will stop the silly things that you are talking about here

Had a hard time understanding but I got that Commander Revan and/or Revan Reborn should not be added to the game but these characters do.

I'm just throwing out my ideas here because I like sharing what I can so the devs might see my work and take a small part of it into the game. I am just trying to help the game and give ideas over things that would be cool.

I am currently playing through KotOR 1 so I just know a bit from Wookiepedia.
  • Options
    Bumping this with my other Revan kits ;).
  • Options
    Bumping my Jedi Revan kit since he is coming!!!