Ridiculous

We'll, that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Way to ruin the! Tier 12 of Galactic War. A "Night Sister" level. So I killed both Daka and Tamsin. Starting to take Assaj and behold they all start coming back to life. Not a ressurecting perc. Nobody on the floor has that ability. Already killed Daka and Tamsin. Stupid!

Replies

• Options
    Lol, was talzin lead?
  • Options
    Lol, was talzin lead?

For sure it was talzin lead and he just met that zeta :D
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Just need to figure out how to beat nightsisters. Strong aoe, and imperial trooper team in particular counter them. It's Talzin's leader ability that causes them to come back to life. Check the description.
  • Options
    It s normal it is talzin’s zeta lead
  • Options
    A zeta on talzin’s lead revives dead nightsisters for a turn when they use basic attacks. It can get really annoying to beat.
  • Mandragon
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Gotta love Talzin :D Nightsisters can rock single target squads!
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Absolute Travesty. Cannot believe they did that
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.....

What team are you using?.... You need to keep Daka stunned, under Talzin zeta lead the kill order changes .... Asajj, Talzin, whoever, Daka, Zombie......
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Use Imperial Troopers with Veers lead. NS barely get a turn.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Eddiemundie
    1070 posts Member
    Options
    We'll, that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Way to ruin the! Tier 12 of Galactic War. A "Night Sister" level. So I killed both Daka and Tamsin. Starting to take Assaj and behold they all start coming back to life. Not a ressurecting perc. Nobody on the floor has that ability. Already killed Daka and Tamsin. ****!

Poor you. You just encountered the most annoying zeta lead in the game.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Wait until you see the acolyte/zombie madness lol!!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations, @garyhollman. You have just seen this mechanics for the first time. You've earned a new level of experience.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Lol.....

What team are you using?....

Oh, the irony.

• Options
    Given the Phoenix squad are my mains for GW, NS squads can be absolute hell on node 10 (12 is always easier than node 10 for some reason).

Usually resolved by a Palp lead Sith/Empire hybrid. TFP buff immunity can stop a lot of shenanigans.

You need AOE for sure.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Lol.....

Oh, the irony.

Huh?
  • Options
    Lol.....

What team are you using?.... You need to keep Daka stunned, under Talzin zeta lead the kill order changes .... Asajj, Talzin, whoever, Daka, Zombie......

Vader (lead + Zeta), Savage (Zeta), Sidious, Boba Fett, Luminari. Yes, Talzin is lead. Maybe just me but I find the game is really unbalanced since the last update.
  • Options
    BTW, thanks for the help.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.....

Vader (lead + Zeta), Savage (Zeta), Sidious, Boba Fett, Luminari. Yes, Talzin is lead. Maybe just me but I find the game is really unbalanced since the last update.

The last update had nothing to do with Talzin.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Lol.....

What update? Talzin and her mechanics, this dynamic, has been around for months.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.....

Talzin was introduced last year. Use plenty of area of effect (AoE) attacks, and you will be fine. EP, Vader, TFP, Tarkin +1 f.ex. or Imperial Troopers under Veers' lead.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.....

Oh, the irony.

Huh?

I felt like laughing too...

... when reading your comments about the mechanics in STR. I find it quite ironic that you laugh at this player's comments and frustration regarding Talzin's lead.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    First Order. Normally my Phasma, FOTP and FOST are just cannon fodder and occasionally clear a taunt vs NS and OG Kylo just works away at them with his resetting Lash-Out. Works wonders. KRU keeps Daka or Talzin double stunned and absorbs damage like a pack of Depends Ultra in a retirement home.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Lol.....

Oh, the irony.

Huh?

I felt like laughing too...

... when reading your comments about the mechanics in STR. I find it quite ironic that you laugh at this player's comments and frustration regarding Talzin's lead.

STR and nightsisters are two very different beasts.... Was more laughing at his assertion that none of their mechanics would cause Daka to come back.... I also told him.how to beat it...