Why oh why

Why is it that some players refuse to rake part in TW or raids or TBs i really dont understand

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Just boot them.... Problem solved.. .
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    Why is it that some players refuse to rake part in TW or raids or TBs i really dont understand

Some feel win or lose the rewards are basically the same, so why bother in TW. Dunno about tb.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't want to be a part of a guild where that conduct is considered acceptable, either turn your guild into a place where it is unacceptable or move to a guild where it is already considered unacceptable.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    FWIW, the demoralizing grind of the STR has driven down participation in all phases of the game in our 135m GP guild.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    Vombatidae wrote: »
    FWIW, the demoralizing grind of the STR has driven down participation in all phases of the game in our 135m GP guild.
    ^ agreed, the constant sith raids definitely are starting to get bland. With 1-5 players carrying (our last T6, our top 3 has a total damage more than the rest of the guild). With Traya’s entering the arena, it’s also making me drop arena ranks.
    With the STR rewards being so unrewarding and the ones completing HSR constantly climbing ahead (with the Traya advantage and now the G12+ advantage will blow me out of the waters)

Totally understand the grind. The guild is definitely important, I don’t really want to leave my guild, but with many falling behind in activity making those at the top work harder and harder definitely demotivates me...

Hope there is some sort of “fix” for the lower tiers in the sith raid...
  • Obi1_son
    656 posts Member
    Options

Agreed
  • Options

You can consider it demoralizing. OR, you can consider it working hard as a team to reach a common goal.

I prefer the latter. Because it’s on farm. And we busted out collective rear ends to get there.

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    There are very few things in this game that are guild events.... Raids, tw and tb..... If you don't want to do them then don't join a guild......and if they join your guild.... Again, das boot
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    Despite the assurances time spent in game would be lessened its still a huge ask for players to spend that much time on one game.

My guild struggles nowhere except STR. It's the woeful rewards for the time put in that's the issue. We started ours 8hrs ago, 38 have been online and only 14 on the board.

If it gets too much, either ask your guild leader to take action of it not, I'd suggest find a guild where it's not acceptable.

A shame if you've made friends in game but this raid has caused most guilds issues of different kinds.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do :smile:
  • Options
    I’m a guild leader in a more casual guild and I don’t push participation in TB. We could probably push 3-4 extra stars each TB, but the amount of work isn’t worth it to me and I’m happy with the reward you get for 27*

This game’s a marathon, not a sprint