That moment when...

Aluxtu
420 posts Member
Just a nice post to voice your frustrations in a fun way.

That moment when you have a fully crafted stun gun and scroll through your green plus marks... I mean characters and their gear requirements.

Replies

• Options
    Your arena opponent of the Sith triumphant lands a perfect stun across your entire team and you can’t even forfeit because you never take another turn
  • Options
    You spend all your saved cantina energy and STILL don’t get a Vet Han shard.
  • Options
    You spend 240 energy and get zero shards...of anything.
  • Options
    You click on the icon to open star wars galaxy of heroes.
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    You save up enough crystals for ____ gear and it doesnt show up in the store for a week.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    You create a post in general discussion and it gets moved to off-topic.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Options
    You're fighting a much lower level team but RNG is obviously on their side and they utterly destroy you
  • ziglet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    You finally have a great arena team and find out that the top 5 spots in your payout time are all called for.
  • Options
    When you get a gold mod with 5 speed secondary and it rolls defense four times...
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    When you are absolutely fine with the sith raid then your guild up it one tier and suddenly you agree with everyone.
  • Options
    When you’re upgrading a new toon’s abilities and accidentally put on the omega which you needed for someone else.
  • Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    You save up enough crystals for ____ gear and it doesnt show up in the store for a week.

That second moment when you spend them on an alternate character and that gear shows up next refresh.
  • Ebbda
    261 posts Member
    Options
    That moment when you wonder if Poe's ship will be on a milk carton as it's not shown up in fleet over a week.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    That moment when you're in the middle of your arena climb and your wife asks you to take your daughter to her slumber party, 20 minutes away.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    When you have 1 shard left on 7* a ship and it doesn't show up in any shop for a week,
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    That moment when you lose against Ewoks.
  • Options
    You are the only one on the scoreboard for a raid and you’re wondering whether you are the first to post or if you hit the raid early
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    Options
    When you spend crystals on the wrong stun gun and don’t realize it until you go to equip your mark “V” gun.....
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    When you realize that you started LS TB P5 Phoenix combat with Ezra leadership instead of Hera, because he has more power...
  • Aluxtu
    420 posts Member
    Options
    When you finally sit down to play and your wife asks you to take out the trash.
  • Options
    When you got super excited to hear you get to change payout times to something convenient but find out it's only if you moved 4 hours or more away.
  • Doneeta
    157 posts Member
    Options
    When you want to spend crystals on a gear piece, but have to spend them on a refresh to make your 600tix daily instead.
  • Options
    When you are watching your apprentice about to execute some new force chic and then bzzwzwzwzwzzzzzzzzzz... you get a split personality instead...
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    Options
    That moment when... you take a meta toon to gear 12 and then feel SOOOO accomplished and then you look at another toon who needs practically the same truckload of gear you just gave the now gear 12 one and realize you have to do the gear grind all over again. :grimace: Pretty much this whole game in a nutshell, am I right? ;) lol

Also...

That moment when you spend 15-20 mins to Solo the rancor and the literal second you see the rancor fall down you get an error message on your screen saying "connection error... restart game" and your game crashes. You then check to see the leaderboard if it registered your solo and it didn't. You only see your "zero". :anguished:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • jejuzang
    710 posts Member
    Options
    You place top 3 in a raid and get....challenge gear.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    That moment when you need 16 more crystals to vet a Chromium Mega Pack so you go to ship battles to complete achievements. You then accidentally spend 100 crystals on ship energy to get back 80 crystals. You then have to turn it off because dinner was ready and you don't get all the crystals. Then you realize you could have just completed your galactic war campaign. The next day you get the crystals to get the Mega Pack. You buy it and get one character. That character is Sun Fac. You don't have enough shards for his ship either when you thought you did. All the other shards are useless characters you will never use or you already 7 starred them. You don't have enough shard shop currency to buy the gear you need even after that.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • lladdir
    146 posts Member
    Options
    You take scavenger Rey to gear 11 then see the gear requirements, and proceed to close the app and cry internally at how much time and resources it’s going to take
  • Options
    That awesome moment when Xavier Bacerra agrees with you that this is gambling and is looking into it.
  • Options
    When you realize that the devs only see us players as dollar signs and that beyond that we don't matter AT ALL!!!

Must be nice to work in a vacuum and not give a s#@t what the players think or feel about the game ...even though our investment in said game HELPS PAY YOUR SALARIES!I
  • Options
    When you take the time to plan out getting 4 teams to g12 for HSTR and you see that you need 1200 gold eyeballs, 1300 cuffs, and 1600 carabantis