Darth Revan Kit and Event

Calastar
304 posts Member
edited September 2018
This is Darth Revan's kit for after he fell to the dark side after the Mandalorian Wars. He was even more powerful as Darth Revan than he was as a Jedi Knight. Sith Emperor Vitiate had captured and mind controlled Revan and Malak, making them his new apprentices.

He would have a Legendary event that required Sith.

Anyone can use the abilities in this kit for whatever they want to. I am just making this for fun.

Darth Revan - Dark Side, Sith, Old Republic, Attacker

Basic - Violent Slash - Level 8 - Omega
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Healing Immunity for 2 turns. If Healing Immunity is Resisted, deal additional damage equal to 20% of the target's Max Health and Revan gains Protection Up (45%).

Special - Force Choke - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 3
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and remove 100% Turn Meter. For each debuff on the enemy, deal 30% more damage. For each buff on Revan, inflict 1 Damage Over Time which cannot be Resisted.

Special - Force Drain - Level 8 - Zeta - Cooldown 5
FINAL TEXT: Inflict Speed Down and Ability Block for 2 turns on all enemies and remove 45% Turn Meter from all enemies if these debuffs are Resisted (this effect is unresistable). Revan gains Offense Up, Defense Penetration, and Foresight for 2 turns.

Special - Force Lightning Storm - Level 8 - Omega - Cooldown 4
FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to Stun them for 1 turn (applied before damage). Deal additional damage for the following: the unit is Stunned, the unit has less than 40% Turn Meter, the unit has any debuff, the unit has less than 50% Protection.

Unique - Probing Mind - Level 8 - Zeta
FINAL TEXT: All enemies have -10% Evasion, Defense, and Offense. Whenever Revan attacks he reduces the unit's Offense and Defense by 5% (stacking) until Revan is defeated. Whenever a unit gains a buff, Revan has a 50% chance to also gain that buff (excluding unique buffs).

There you have Darth Revan. On Wookiepedia it said Revan passed on some of his abilities to his Sith Assassins, so I didn't know what that was for and assumed it was the same Sith Assassin in game.

Please tell me if he is too OP or if anything needs to change. Revan is coming soon with a Hero's Journey.
I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
Post edited by Calastar on

Replies

• Options
    Notes: (He's very strong, and a Legendary character so it all makes sense, just keep it a little more simple)
    The Basic has Revan recovering way too much protection, just on a basic. Maybe a buff such as Bonus protection (50%)? Or Replace 45% to 20%, or 25%.

The Special Force Drain, is ridiculously insane. Instead of the debuffs and removing 50% turn meter, make it instead, *Inflict Speed Down, and Ability Block for two turns on all enemies, Remove 40% Turn Meter if Resisted. (This Turn Meter removal cannot be resisted.)*
    Also, all of those buffs are way too insane also. Try making it a little more simple like *Revan gains Offense Up and defense penetration up for two turns if any effects were resisted.* (And nothing with sith assassin, because even in the lore that makes no sense when you have other characters like Bastilla, who is much more important to Revan.) (Make it with Bastilla instead)

Probing Mind is crazy for a unique. Replace all the -20 %s. That would make much more sense if it was in a leader ability. The stacking offense and defense is good and same with gaining the buffs, but there should be no chance to get the unique buffs, (unique buffs are unique for that reason) (You wouldn't want to be gaining taunt all the time would you? Especially for an attacker) (and no sith assassin, Bastilla would be the better option.

other than that, pretty solid.
  • Calastar
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Notes: (He's very strong, and a Legendary character so it all makes sense, just keep it a little more simple)
    The Basic has Revan recovering way too much protection, just on a basic. Maybe a buff such as Bonus protection (50%)? Or Replace 45% to 20%, or 25%.

The Special Force Drain, is ridiculously insane. Instead of the debuffs and removing 50% turn meter, make it instead, *Inflict Speed Down, and Ability Block for two turns on all enemies, Remove 40% Turn Meter if Resisted. (This Turn Meter removal cannot be resisted.)*
    Also, all of those buffs are way too insane also. Try making it a little more simple like *Revan gains Offense Up and defense penetration up for two turns if any effects were resisted.* (And nothing with sith assassin, because even in the lore that makes no sense when you have other characters like Bastilla, who is much more important to Revan.) (Make it with Bastilla instead)

Probing Mind is crazy for a unique. Replace all the -20 %s. That would make much more sense if it was in a leader ability. The stacking offense and defense is good and same with gaining the buffs, but there should be no chance to get the unique buffs, (unique buffs are unique for that reason) (You wouldn't want to be gaining taunt all the time would you? Especially for an attacker) (and no sith assassin, Bastilla would be the better option.

Thanks for the feedback! I realized that I did make some of his abilities too strong so thanks for noticing. I gave some slight synergy with SASS because it says that he trained the Sith Assassins with those abilities as well on Wookiepedia. This is also Darth Revan and I am having a Revan (Reborn) that may or may not have synergy with Bastila Shan.
  • Options
    He didn’t directly train the sith assaisans it was just his teachings that they followed maybe in the update the SASS would get a rework to have synergy with Revan not the other way around
  • Options

I agree Bastila would be a better option
  • Options
    Removed SASS synergy