How to make ima-gun di a more playable character

Change his unique ability so that the 14% health recovery bonus stacks for every critical hit he receives between each of his turns. When it is his turn again, it will rest to the original 14% heal for the next 2 turns unless he receives more critical hits before his next turn.

So if he is hit by 2 critical hits, on his turn he WILL heal for 28%. He heals the 28% and the heal amount is reset to 14%. On his following turn, if he didn't take a critical hit he WILL heal for 14%. If he took 2 more critical hits he will heal for 28% again.

Make Rebuke give defense up and heal team for 10% - 15% of their max health.

Is this to much, or does it make him more viable?

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    ... with his leader-skill at level 8, he will find his place in many jedi-teams.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    ... with his leader-skill at level 8, he will find his place in many jedi-teams.

Possibly, but 25% more damage isn't actually that much. Depending on the amount of damage any jedi did before the bonus applied, it would only add about 200 - 300 damage onto the hit. That isn't really enough to make a difference, imo. In addition, since the counter is only 1/3 (35%) of the time, you looking at very little extra damage.

If it was 50% counter damage that would be different.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Oh dear, its +25% Counter DAMAGE ... was reading Counter-CHANCE ... well ... ya ... bad times for ima-gun di ... :(
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    Oh dear, its +25% Counter DAMAGE ... was reading Counter-CHANCE ... well ... ya ... bad times for ima-gun di ... :(

Ha Ha, hopefully they can change at least one of what I mentioned above.

I have him at 7*, gear 9 maxed at the current cap, and level 70. He is currently leading my arena team. He is an ok character, but just needs a small buff to put him in the top tier characters, not in the op characters though.

Since defense up and the defense portion of his leader ability does virtually nothing in the end game or in the high arena rankings, he essentially has 2 semi crippled abilities. That's why I suggested a buff to his heal ability and a slight change to his Rebuke ability (the one that gives defense up and does damage).

Hopefully EA is listening. I haven't seen another 7* Ima-Gun Di in my arena server, anywhere in GW, our even mentioned on this forum. So I assume that either no one uses him or they don't have him maxed out or they don't want to invest the resources bc they don't feel he is good enough.