Zeta for General Kenobi

So right now, General Kenobi is the only hard to get character (besides General Grievous, who needs a rework and zetas as well) who doesn't have any zeta abilities. Will we ever get zetas for him that will help him a bit since he is falling out of use because of traya?

Replies

• Options
    Dear God, I should stop participating in HAAT and abandon my GK now.
  • Options
    Dear God, I should stop participating in HAAT and abandon my GK now.

You missed my point completely. He's still a very good character, but he still doesn't have zetas.
  • Options
    I think the idea is to have one toon that doesn’t have a Zeta be there for more of the F2P.

Also he is amazing without the Zeta and is an instant plug and play on nearly any team so it’s not like he is bad or irrelevant. Zetas are used for those that are older toons that need to be reworked to make them somewhat useful in at least one area of this game lol
  • Options
    I think the idea is to have one toon that doesn’t have a Zeta be there for more of the F2P.

Also he is amazing without the Zeta and is an instant plug and play on nearly any team so it’s not like he is bad or irrelevant. Zetas are used for those that are older toons that need to be reworked to make them somewhat useful in at least one area of this game lol

Lots of toons got zetas that didn't really need reworks before or are good even without zetas so I'm not sure why that point is relevant. Also han is quite a F2P character so I'm not sure how that fits for F2P players. I myself am a F2P player and I have several characters zetad. The reason why I made this thread was because I just got GK and current meta, especially traya make GK a lot less prominent in arena even though Han still has some use in arena. That's my reasoning.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I agree that GK doesn’t need a zeta because he’s already very good but that hasn’t stopped other very good characters from getting zetas.

If he were to get a zeta, I would want something to give him a tenacity boost. Something similar to CLS’s zeta. Too often GK isn’t a factor at all because he is stunned/shocked/buff immunity etc.....
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    General Kenobi was among the most used, if not the most used character in arena consistently for well over a year, and is still present, although less so in only the last month or two. He is still very useful for other game modes too. I don't think he is in need of a zeta just yet.
  • Options
    +30 speed for all light side allies..... I like it.....
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    Options
    I would appreciate a model rework first. His arms start on his chest. Why can't he get his usual battle stance in his normal model instead of posing for some seconds when he uses his first special?
  • Options
    At some point I'm sure everyone will get a zeta because of the inherent power creep in this game and games like this. I can't imagine that he'd get a tenacity up zeta given his mass dispel is so powerful as it is. Something might be added to his leader ability (which is the worst place for a zeta IMO) just because the rest of his kit is so so so good.

Maybe give jedi allies a 50% counter chance? Might be enough to make him more useful outside of arena, but not so OP that we see every squad with GK again.
  • Options
    Drazhar wrote: »
    I would appreciate a model rework first. His arms start on his chest. Why can't he get his usual battle stance in his normal model instead of posing for some seconds when he uses his first special?

That's true, and both his hands are holding the same part of the lightsaber lol.
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    At some point I'm sure everyone will get a zeta because of the inherent power creep in this game and games like this. I can't imagine that he'd get a tenacity up zeta given his mass dispel is so powerful as it is. Something might be added to his leader ability (which is the worst place for a zeta IMO) just because the rest of his kit is so so so good.

Maybe give jedi allies a 50% counter chance? Might be enough to make him more useful outside of arena, but not so OP that we see every squad with GK again.

Basically that, though I'm sure they will probably be creative with GK's zetas.