REALLY?! What is wrong with Bonus Tier?

DarkLord7
241 posts Member
edited July 2018
This was my eighth attempt. I made it all the way to the final stage for a fourth time, and whenever I go to Deathmark CLS he EVADES it, with NO foresight and kills my whole team. This is really ticking me off, he shouldn't evade 3/3 Deathmark. An hour wasted. It is stuff like this which is why almost nobody in my guild spends money, because we'll get screwed over by RNG in arena, raids, and events. Nobody else in bonus tier will evade like CLS. Is it just that I am the unlucky 1 out of 20 thousand with such trashy RNG, or does he have an evasion boost that you ought to mention? ROLO lead provides foresight, not boosted evasion. He should only evade like 2% of the time, not 3/3.

Replies

• Options
    Don’t death mark cls then? Try something different. . . . .
  • Options
    They do evade a lot, that's one way they tune the difficulty. Some methods feel more arbitrary than others and prone to leave a bad taste. This one in particular is pretty bad (compared to the Ewoks event for example).
  • Options
    CLS is one of the last people I go after to be honest.
    take out the normal characters first, Scarif, other guy, Leia, ATF, CLS then R2 last seems to go the smoothest for me
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    CLS doesn't have insane health, so I feel deathmark is wasted on him anyway. Daze, stun, and AB him and he'll go down you only really need to deathmark ROLO and R2.
  • Options
    Don’t death mark cls then? Try something different. . . . .

"Insanity is repeating the same mistakes and expecting different results."