Client restart cost me my rancor run

The client restart happened in the middle of my rancor run. I get that the rancor isn’t as important as it once was. But I missed the entire raid now due to the client restart. I’m not thrilled about it since raids are a big source of guild shop currency.

https://imgur.com/a/OHePF6h

Replies

• Gama_Fox
    624 posts Member
    Options
    I was halfway through a finally decent run in the sith raid and I got knocked out due to the client restart. EA/CG has been doing a terrible job in general over the last few months so don't expect things to get any better.

I'm sure your thread will get moved to the feedback forum where it will be lost forever.
  • Options
    We are in the middle of a HSR as well. Really happy it didn’t boot me during that run as I had my best ever run there. But still upset about missing the rancor now. Raid rewards are important.
  • Options
    Guessing the dev team doesn’t really care about anyone losing raid rewards since this has been here for a couple days with no dev or even a moderator to respond on the issue.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Client restarts always happen to me as I’m submitting my raids, my scores always count. None of my guildmates ever got booted mid raid, that doesn’t make sense
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    Did you try to go to chat mid-run? That will connect you to the servers and force the client restart. I’ve never been kicked from a raid except when I tried to open chat.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Ohhh, I can see that maybe happenening. Haven’t tried it myself, but that would suck. Can’t even predict all client restarts :/
  • Options
    Best option is to not use chat during a run in any raid, this prevents the forced restart and loss of the run ,