take raid one step further

First off i want to say i love the changes made to the raid system this year. I was wondering if we could take it one step further.
Rules: 24h raid. requirements same as 2d.
everyone starts with a full life raid. can use as many teams and do as much damage as you can in the 24h. damage caculated for that guild member only.
raid only finishes with rewards if at least one member killes the raid.
Benifit of this opetion is that it gives everyone more time to enter, and encurages trying new teams.
I think this would fix the blink and miss it raids or looking for a guild that does there raids at a time that works for you. We have lost good members because raid times dont work for them.

Replies

• Options
    I don't get it, so you want to make people solo raids? Have you thought of the implications this will have? Sure I can Solo haat but it's going to take me more than an hour, do you think many people are going to be willing to do this?
  • Options
    this is only for guilds that are already soloing it. for instance. our guild has 8 or so members who can solo Rancor. this makes it so anyone not on when 24h sign up ends raid starts the raid is over and they didnt get to do anything. my way gives everyone a chance to do whatever they can reguardless on what time works for them.