Investing Focus

Hello! I am currently level 48 and I am having trouble deciding what my focus should be on for my future team. I am currently running a 4* Barriss, a 4* Sid, a 4* Talia, a 3* Luminara, and a 4* Chewie. I also have a 3* Consular and a 3* Jawa. I am ranking at 159 currently and am F2P (I got blessed by the bronzium gods with Barriss). I just would like some advice for what to spend my energy on to keep climbing the ranks and such. Thank you for your time!
-Brahm

Replies

• Options
    I have the delema myself I am at 47 and run at 4* Gear 5-6Savage,Mace,Lum,Sid,Secura,Barriss,ChewieVentress,maul,Tana,Talia,JC,HK,Bane,Lando,Jawa, Guardian(last two thoght I've not leveled out of 30. Got Duku,Luke, 86,88(not leveled yet) at 3 and Leia and Magna at 2 I plan to Star and level. I seem to be going with seeveral at once, it is slower but provides more options.
  • Options
    Common path seems to be Sid with arena, luminary with gw shipments, consular with cantina energy and get them to 7 star asap. Cantina shipments depends on your strategy - boba for pvp offense, 5s for defence, daka for dark side misssions and see her a bit in pvp (though seems to drop fast).

After that, just whatever you're interested in chipping away at with energy. Personally I try for Barris shards twice a day (along with a couple other characters I'm working on - dooku and Ima). Can also use energy to speed up shards on the cantina shipment guys as they take quite some time.

Having said all this... new characters coming out this week, or crystal pack characters that shuffle into shipments, could change all of this! Can also just sit on your tokens for a few days and get a head start vs others :)