No better team, but beaten often

Napperbystormbay
23 posts Member
edited July 2018
I have Ashoka tano fulcrum, anakin skywalker, yoda, ezra bridger, and sabine wren. Its the best team out there and i can sub in rey scavenger for ahsoka. Can you upgrade the characters so this perfect team wins?

I still have a theory reys parents are ezra and sabine. Im having trouble breaking into the top 1000 in arena

Replies

• Options
    These stupid abilities by enemies are messing my team up.
  • Cridiron
    158 posts Member
    Options
    "Best team out there" you keep using those words, I do not think they mean what you think they mean.... if you can't even break 1000 in arena, by definition that is not the best team out there... if you have to beg the developers to buff your characters so they can compete with others, by definition they are not the best team out there...
  • Options
    From your title it's clear that there's many better teams if it's "beaten often"... what is the point of this post exactly?
  • Options
    It’s not the best team out there. Can you upgrade the characters so the team wins? Sure, you’ll win against some teams if you max yours out. Again, because that’s not the best team you’re not always going to win.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    Options
    From your title it's clear that there's many better teams if it's "beaten often"... what is the point of this post exactly?

My thoughts exactly. If you're looking for help OP, then give us some more information. Paste in your SWGOH to start.
  • Options
    No. This squad just doesn’t have the synergy to compete well in arena. Ahsoka Fulcrum can be used effectively under a CLS lead, but she doesn’t have the Jedi tag so doesn’t really get any synergy from Anakin, Yoda and Ezra. Neither does Sabine.
  • Options
    :|
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    No. This squad just doesn’t have the synergy to compete well in arena. Ahsoka Fulcrum can be used effectively under a CLS lead, but she doesn’t have the Jedi tag so doesn’t really get any synergy from Anakin, Yoda and Ezra. Neither does Sabine.

Actually, fulcrum is absolutely deadly with GMY...... Her special gets multiplied with buffs.....

Op, you need to ditch Sabine.....
  • jjkriv
    429 posts Member
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    SoonerJBD wrote: »

Actually, fulcrum is absolutely deadly with GMY...... Her special gets multiplied with buffs.....

Op, you need to ditch Sabine.....

Throw in bastine,pass to GmYoda,spread the wealth,guaranteed 1 shot kill from fulcrum
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to strategy section
  • Options
    It's gotta be a troll post
  • Options
    yeah. I think he's just being funny.
  • Options
    I like the fulcrum idea with Bastila and yoda
  • Options
    You got to see the coolest team so it’s even
  • Options
    Thanks for the idea but it doesn’t appeal to me much. Maybe in the next few years I’ll try that out a few times

For characters, I recommend my squad
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Options
    *slow clap* nice lol
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the idea but it doesn’t appeal to me much. Maybe in the next few years I’ll try that out a few times

For characters, I recommend my squad

You need to disabuse yourself of the notion that you have a good squad. It's not a good squad. It's not even getting you into the top 1000 of arena. What on earth is the metric you're using to define it as 'good'?

Is this a troll?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    I have Ashoka tano fulcrum, anakin skywalker, yoda, ezra bridger, and sabine wren. Its the best team out there and i can sub in rey scavenger for ahsoka. Can you upgrade the characters so this perfect team wins?

I still have a theory reys parents are ezra and sabine. Im having trouble breaking into the top 1000 in arena

With a Yoda lead, Fulcrum, Ezra, Anakin, and swap Sabine for Old Ben or General Kenobi, the team can definitely win. To win more, they need to have high gear levels, as much extra speed from mods as possible, and zeta abilities.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    fulcrum sucks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you