Luminara zeta leadership not working with Visas Marrs

Played a few times with Visas on a team with Luminara leadership.
I noticed that neither the defense penetration up, nor the health steal up buffs that Visas grants the team will trigger Luminara's leadership zeta (heal over time effect) like every other character does.

I'm pretty sure this one is a bug.

Replies

• BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Not a bug..... Visas marr is not a Jedi.....
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

It doesn’t apply only to Jedi
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

It's for all allies...
    "... whenever an ally gains a buff they do not have they gain a heal over time effect for 2 turns"

But, Visas won't trigger it. I'm sure it's a bug unless defense penetration up and health steal up are not considered buffs?
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    Ya, you are right.... Didn't see that zeta added the all allies part....
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    It is because when they added those 2 buffs to the game they never went back and updated Luminara lead ability

There are more that it us also not working for.

xUgVeLi.jpg

Go file a bug report on answers.ea.com and eventually they will fix it. don't hold you breath though she is an old character and old character fixes seem to take forever to fix even if it is a simple fix.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Must be a pain to update abilities that have to state which status effects are considered buffs because of how often new buffs are being invented. I'm surprised there isn't a more generalized "positive buffs" tag and add newer buffs as a subclass of that tag. That would be more efficient than re-updating 150 characters that rely on triggering an ability on a buff.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Must be a pain to update abilities that have to state which status effects are considered buffs because of how often new buffs are being invented. I'm surprised there isn't a more generalized "positive buffs" tag and add newer buffs as a subclass of that tag. That would be more efficient than re-updating 150 characters that rely on triggering an ability on a buff.

It's because it needs to be a new buff that they don't currently have, Veers lead gives Imperial troopers turn meter whenever they get a buff, and that is just the generalized buff tag, but Lumi's lead has to check that is a new buff and therefor has to scroll through the list of buffs that are possible to have.
  • Options
    They were quick to respond...vcf156rmo168.png
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    They were quick to respond...vcf156rmo168.png
    They usually are quick to respond. It’s the fixing that takes way too long.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    It is because when they added those 2 buffs to the game they never went back and updated Luminara lead ability

xUgVeLi.jpg

Go file a bug report on answers.ea.com and eventually they will fix it. don't hold you breath though she is an old character and old character fixes seem to take forever to fix even if it is a simple fix.

They don't usually fix old toons they just rewrite the text to fit the bug. Resistance trooper's TM gain going from always to just once a turn was a clear case of this. It was a flagged bug because it was functioning as written and then later broke. It was flagged by devs. Then, the "fix" was to say it wasn't a bug at all but the wrong text. I wrote up a thread several times on this that are long gone but still searchable.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

xUgVeLi.jpg

They don't usually fix old toons they just rewrite the text to fit the bug. Resistance trooper's TM gain going from always to just once a turn was a clear case of this. It was a flagged bug because it was functioning as written and then later broke. It was flagged by devs. Then, the "fix" was to say it wasn't a bug at all but the wrong text. I wrote up a thread several times on this that are long gone but still searchable.

They have fixed old characters. STH, greedo, IG88 are 3 off the top of my head. They took a long time but it happened.
    As for RT I understand why they changed his because with JTR lead it gave the possibility of an infinite loop when player controlled using his basic.
  • Options
    I’m just surprised someone used their zeta on Lumi...
  • Options

She's zeta 11. Territory war/battles
  • Options
    this is just another way of telling people...
    DO NOT ZETA LUMI.
    not bug, a feature.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

She's zeta 11. Territory war/battles

To each their own... But... I have 41 zeta's equipped and she is not even close to being considered and never was.