KOTOR toons speculation

HK666
1263 posts Member
I really enjoyed Bastila's event, so I figured I'd post my wondering while I wait for the Bindo's

Does anyone else think there's a chance they'll release more toons than they said (Bastila, Bindo, T3M4, Zaalbar, Mission)? I think they've got a dark sider hiding somewhere. Mostly because I wasn't expecting Range Trooper and L3 (if that's the wrong name, the droid tank. that self upgrades.) with the Solo toons, yet they were released.

Also, I was expecting the New Republic to be a squad, with some synergy with their other tags (Jedi, Droid, Scoundrel assuming Missoin and Zaalbar count).

However, Bastila and Bindo seem to be built to be used with Jedi instead of the KOTOR crew. Which is perfectly fine, but I'm trying to figure whom everyone else will have synergy with.

It makes sense (to me) that if the Jedi work with other Jedi, then Mission and Zaalbar will have special synergy with each other (like Wiggs, Chaze, Vets, or even those leaders who have a toon that works really well like Palp and DV or KRU and FOO). But which scoundrels, as the Jedi already had Yoda and GK to bounce off of. Will they join Solo toons with prepared? Become something like Mission (L), Zaalbar, Rhan, rando scoundrel we don't know about, then like Wampa or Nest. Somehow join the BH crew? Be kinda tagless Visas/Wampa, but be like a two toon Wampa? (designed to be inserted wherever)

And T3M4, the one I'm most excited for. Will he finally bring droids out of hero support and somehow lead droid revolution to the meta? Or fall into the support role R2 and BB8 have? (wouldn't mind either personally) I know my dream is a revamped HK leading T3, BB, and two other droids to lead the meta. Probably just a dream., but I'm holding on to the gear for HK just in case

Whatever it ends up as, I've really enjoyed this game over the past few months.

Replies

• Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    If there's another dark side toon coming from kotor, I'm hoping for Calo Nord. Light side wise, I doubt they would leave out Carth, especially if they bring in the Ebon Hawk. Unless they're planning to bring in Atton to pilot it
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, meh for Nord. I'd like to see a few more Sith Empire toons, even tho most would have to be generic. Just gimmie a generic Sith squad, only need two more toons. Nothing meta breaking or anything, just two cool choices like Sith Marauder

Or an HK rework. Would really love that.

I doubt Atton will come around until they go to KOTOR 2 good guys. I think they'll give KOTOR another pass later and add Revan, Malak, and Carth. Just me tho
  • Options
    Sith Empire would be nice also Eternal Empire like Valkorion, Arcann, Thexan (maybe light side, but Eternal Empire), Vaylin, Zakuul Knight and Senya (maybe light side, but Eternal Empire).

After that we see the Fall of the Eternal Empire through Eternal Alliance like Onixa, Lana Beniko and Theron Shan.

So it would be interesting to see more of the Unknown Regions character instead of just Garazeb Orrelios.

I hope we will also collect Darth Malgus, Grand Master Satele Shan and Jace Malcom.
  • JuliusSkywalker
    509 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @ Threadcreator: There is a hope to see Revan and Darth Revan because Bastila Shan fell in love with Revan.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I mean we have Anakin and Vader, so it's possible to see both. And the several Chewies and Hans

Don't really know how I want Revan to show up, but I've liked basically everything CG's done for a while, so I'm sure it'll be good.

I think you're jumping a bit far into the MMO, tho. I'm perfectly cool with characters from the game but let's take a step back and get things before the Eternal Empire. Player characters like Kallig and the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt may have the same issue that Revan and the Exile have (official appearances but were createable in game) but we could still have others like Mako, the various HKs and Khem Val. Khem could be an anti-Jedi and anti-Sith Wampa style character. All the companions from the eight possibilities are less recognizable and probably less wanted than the Eternal Empire crew
  • YarikCaski
    26 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Looking for Calo Nord and Saul Karath.

AND Juhani and Carth.

My LS female Revan never went anywhere without her boy toy and her side chick.