Does TFP's buff immunity prevent Thrawn's lead speed gain ?

Rake6
442 posts Member
Hey guys! I was wondering if it does.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No.

There is no way to block a leader ability. Isolate can to some extent, but even that I dont think would block a passive speed gain from a leader ability
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, I see. 10x man.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are talking about the tm gain from his lead, then no. It is not a buff. Shock and Daze can prevent it though.

If you are talking about running TFP on a team with Thrawn to prevent him giving enemies Speed Up, then possibly. Mechanics say it can't be resisted, but that is normally not the same thing as immunity.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Shock stops the the speed up buff from Thrawn basic so would guess buff immunity does also.
    crzydroid wrote: »
    If you are talking about the tm gain from his lead, then no. It is not a buff. Shock and Daze can prevent it though.

If you are talking about running TFP on a team with Thrawn to prevent him giving enemies Speed Up, then possibly. Mechanics say it can't be resisted, but that is normally not the same thing as immunity.

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Buff Immunity does stop the speed up from Thrawn. (Anyone who ran Titans should know that from CLS + Thrawn). Fracture, Isolate and Shock also prevent it as well.

The only way to stop the Turn Meter gain from thrawn's lead is with Daze or Shock (or Isolate or Fracture) as the Turn Meter gain is a positive effect, not a buff.
    Post edited by Vertigo on