Traya buster

Smapty
1260 posts Member
Sooo... Traya has overtaken the top spots on your arena shard...

Oh no... those teams are super tough :(

Well maybe not...

Here’s the team.... just make sure your Nest is super fast ;)

cSgWbVU.jpg

Here’s vs a strong Traya team... early action

UZVU5xA.jpg

Slightly later action...

pER2dOx.jpg

And the finale!

Go7s7hi.jpg

It’s so easy... they never even move!

RT might take some damage from moving out of turn but that’s the worst you can hope for...

It works vs all the meta teams! (Better be faster than Vader under EP)

It’s amazingly efficient when player controlled...

But that’s the catch... on defense it stinks :(

But if you are looking to climb the ranks with ease... then give it a shot!

*results may vary*

Replies

• Options
    What r your speeds and gear levels?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    What r your speeds and gear levels?

Honestly as long as Nest is faster than the other team and removes TM, the rest doesn't matter too much as long as Poe has a lot of Potency.

I've also had it work with BB8 instead of Nest in a TW match as my RJT wasn't zeta'd yet. BB8 goes first, gives secret intel, RJT gains TM. If your Poe is faster than their fastest after that use RJT to dispel the taunt, if not use her to call RT and hope for the expose from his basic. You get the expose it's fairly smooth sailing from there, you don't.... not so smooth depending on your mods vs their mods. Nest is definitely a more consistent option.
  • Options
    So much reliance on rng of exposes landing, and takes too long. There's better/faster options to beating traya.
  • Options
    Please share these better, faster ways. I have seen little detail on what teams are reliably effective vs EP, Sith Trooper, and Triumvirate. And based on how rarely those in my shard move those teams, I don’t think I am alone.
  • Options
    Drago5760 wrote: »
    Please share these better, faster ways. I have seen little detail on what teams are reliably effective vs EP, Sith Trooper, and Triumvirate. And based on how rarely those in my shard move those teams, I don’t think I am alone.

First order x
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2171 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Drago5760 wrote: »

Sure.
    team 1. "Danger zone" Wedge(L), biggs, raid Han, cls and r2
    Team 2. IG88 (L), talzin, EP, hoda, +1
    Next 2 I run
    Team3. Rex (L), CLS, thrawn, nihilus and sion
    Team 4. Rex (L), talzin, nest, wampa or EP and thrawn.

Edit: @Drago5760 team 2 is I guess called "DOTville USA" giving credit where credit is due to Urza, he showcased the real version (I don't have probe droid in "master versus the meta 4" on YouTube)
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options
    Nest isn't needed at all on a zFinn team to beat Traya, just sufficient speed and a little bit of luck.
  • Options
    Danger zone has no chance vs Traya lead, her leadership will destroy assisting and multiattacking squads. zFinn can defeat any team with Traya.
  • Dxtrinc
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Danger zone has no chance vs Traya lead, her leadership will destroy assisting and multiattacking squads. zFinn can defeat any team with Traya.

Except the video evidence of Danger Zone beating Traya?
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty well established that a sufficiently fast zFinn team could beat essentially anyone when on offense. They may be the best offensive team in the game. It's defense that's the issue.
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    Options

Danger Zone is one of the proven ways to beat Traya....
  • Options

A shard mate uses danger zone SPECIFICALLY to beat traya teams(both EP and traya lead) to climb at his payout. The DPS and knocking down the other team will outrun the damage from traya lead.
  • Options

A shard mate uses danger zone SPECIFICALLY to beat traya teams(both EP and traya lead) to climb at his payout. The DPS and knocking down the other team will outrun the damage from traya lead.

I heard Sith Trooper killss the Danger Zone team.