Legendary Battle Meditation (Bastila) + Battle Meditation (GMY)

I tried looking at the mechanics on swgoh, and I don't see anywhere in the mechanics list stating that Bastila's meditation is a unique buff. So unless I am missing something, why does GMY's meditation not grant Bastila's to everyone for the extra 2 turns?

I probably am missing something...

Replies

• Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    I tried looking at the mechanics on swgoh, and I don't see anywhere in the mechanics list stating that Bastila's meditation is a unique buff. So unless I am missing something, why does GMY's meditation not grant Bastila's to everyone for the extra 2 turns?

That it's probably is a unique buff - but it wasn't stated in her ability. That's about par for the course 'round here.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »

Agree with you. He can't copy it or share it. So not sure if it is an oversight on not adding to GMY copy and share list or intentional that it is some type of sudo unique/special buff.

@CG_SBCrumb anyway we can get an answer to this?
  • Options
    Thanks for looking at it scuba, glad I wasn't missing something.
  • caldera
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Off-topic, but now that we have seen her in-game... does anyone else chuckle every time they see Bastila standing there with her lightsaber, riding an invisible surfboard?

Hahahaha wipeout.... :p