Aurodium Data packs, we need more options.

Peempo
403 posts Member
So I was thinking, as cool and interesting as the idea behind them is, why are we being pigeonholed into the new "hot synergy" of clone troopers?
Why not have 5 or 6 variations of the same pack, all at a cost of 750 crystals, that offer different shards and a chance at a guaranteed character?

For example, a Jedi aurodium data pack would look like this: 5 guaranteed anakin Skywalker shards, or or anakin as a character.
5 shards for ima gun-di OR bariss offee/aayla secura.
Then have drops 3-5 the same credits/droids etc.

Another example would be a rebel aurodium pack:
5 guaranteed Leia shards or full character
5 shards for hoth rebel scout or soldier, Luke or Han etc.
Then the same for spots 3-5.

And so on and so forth. Cause right now I think alot of people agree it's a great idea, and a nice way to incentivize your $200+ investment in the game, but why should it limit you to the one "new hot character". There's alot of other great, and hard to obtain characters that could use a little push like this in my opinion.

Either way just an idea, what are people's thoughts on something to this effect?

Replies

• Job
    49 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    This needs to be done. But I would put obi wan as Jedi drop. Only place you can get him. Dv for sith drop
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Well I'd like to further avoid trolling the whales out of their chromium exclusives. I think anakin or ima-gun-di would be ideal. Who's dv though?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Aurodium is specifically geared toward Dolphins and whales. I guarantee you CG/EA saw more money come in from one day of aurodium packs than a week of chromium from people like me.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    So do you agree there should be more variety in aurodium options?
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options
    I disagree. I believe the better option is: Chromium Pack Enhancement Thread