New Jedi Toons

MntMan
281 posts Member
edited July 2018
So they look pretty cool and all and have cool functions. Protection up is cool and raising all dead jedi around you is also neat, but these are all neat in a defensive, make the clock run out kind of way if you are looking at say arena. Or you can make it to enraged status with more health and protection than ever before.

There are plenty of jedi healers. That's never been an issue, though adding a raise dead function is nice. The issue is that they all still hit like a wet noodle. Will we be getting an update to say QGJ or JKA from an offense perspective? Or others?That would be meaningful.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Options
    Someone just said his ani crit everyone 39k aoe with gmy and hyoda
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    This is not Arena and Character Strategy. Why did it get moved here. I'm not talking about strategy for either. I was trying to start a general discussion about the newly added characters and what I felt the Jedi might need. This always happens and it is so frustrating to start a new topic as it will almost always get moved. Blarg.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    As for Pheonixeon pics or it didn't happen :) To be honest not sure how this would happen or in what capacity. Was it in STR phase 3 with JKA taking solo against her and getting offense buffs?