Maxed Chimera Speed

UlicQ
198 posts Member
edited July 2018
Can anyone tell me how people are getting their Chimera to 152 speed with relatively slow Thrawns? I just now saw a Thrawn at 212 speed but his chimera was 152.

Mine however can’t get past 150, even though my Thrawn is 268 speed, g12 with all 5* mods. I don’t get it.

Replies

• Options
    Pilot speed doesn’t affect ship speed. That other Thrawn might have a zeta that yours doesn’t, which is giving it the extra speed.
  • Options
    Does your Thrawn have both Zetas and all three of the Gear 12 pieces?
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    He and I have the same zetas, but not sure about me g12 pieces. I don’t have them all, and can’t see theirs. Seems odd that pieces that don’t give speed would increase ship speed though.
  • Options
    UlicQ wrote: »
    He and I have the same zetas, but not sure about me g12 pieces. I don’t have them all, and can’t see theirs. Seems odd that pieces that don’t give speed would increase ship speed though.

Pilot speed doesn’t affect ship speed. What does affect it is the ship’s power. You can increase its power by upgrading the pilot or the ship itself. G12 pieces will increase the ship’s power, and thus it’s speed.
  • Options
    The real question is:
    how some people had Chimaera with 154 speed? (before G12+).
    My Thrawn has G12 plus the 3 left pieces and the Z unique (of course all 5 dots mods), and my Chimaera's speed is 152.
    Does the second Z on Thrawn add 2 speed points?
  • Options
    No.

Listen, character power increases= ship power increases = ship stat increases (all stats increase.).
    Which results in speed being increased too ( since it's a stat).

Now, not only the character can affect a ships power, but star levels of the ship can too.

So basically, if you and your opponents thrawn, both have equal power, but if their chimeara's * count is more than you, they'll *have* better stats(speed) than you.

Zetas don't add much, only 1 speed at max.
  • Options
    No.

Listen, character power increases= ship power increases = ship stat increases (all stats increase.).
    Which results in speed being increased too ( since it's a stat).

Now, not only the character can affect a ships power, but star levels of the ship can too.

So basically, if you and your opponents thrawn, both have equal power, but if their chimeara's * count is more than you, they'll *have* better stats(speed) than you.

Zetas don't add much, only 1 speed at max.

I forgot to specify that my Chimaera is 7+ and maxed.
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    Options
    The real question is:
    how some people had Chimaera with 154 speed? (before G12+).
    My Thrawn has G12 plus the 3 left pieces and the Z unique (of course all 5 dots mods), and my Chimaera's speed is 152.
    Does the second Z on Thrawn add 2 speed points?

The Thrawn I was looking at didn’t have the second Z and his chimera was 152...
  • Options
    With all 5 pieces of g12+ and one zeta Chimaera has a speed of 154 (the 2nd zeta doesn't make it 155)
    With 3 pieces of g12+ and both zetas you can get Chimaera to 153.

http://apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/ShipSpeed