Legendary requirement toons released in shop before legendary

Cant really seem to remember were the vets in shipments for gems before JTR and also were Phoenix before thrawn. Reason I'm asking is I don't wanna drop on "random" 5-7 shards for kotor toons if I can wait and buy them and 80 gems a piece in shipments before an "unnamed" legendary event.

Replies

• Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    If memory serves correct, the past few new legendary/hero journey events all came with packs you could buy. I was missing sthan for CLS and I caved to buy a pack for him.
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. As per the standard release cadence, characters' shards become available in ships a month or so before they become farmable, and the characters needed for Legendary/Hero's Journey events, if they're new, have always become farmable a couple of weeks before the event itself.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The vets were on their cantina node shortly before JTR dropped.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    The vets were on their cantina node shortly before JTR dropped.

Yes this^ And shortly before it (4-6 weeks before), they were moved into shipments.

IIRC, because people bought from shipments, and then, farmed from cantina, they(FTP) were able to get JTR.

So yeah, don't buy it from packs lol. By the time they go into shipments, we'll most likely know if a revan/any other toon legendary event is coming.
  • Options
    Nice thanks everyone. I'll prolly do shipments and maybe ...just maybe drop on crystals to buy them 7* out of shipments. They (CG) know Revan was too much of a fan favorite and judging by the "random" surveys they know he would be a top 3 spend with Jedi Luke and probably Jango as the other 2.