Is automatic launch for Heroic Rancor Raid broken?

Kirth
50 posts Member
I've been trying to automatically get it to start at 8pm (BST) with a 1 hour grace period but It's never worked. Anyone else have this?

Replies

• Options
    It's never worked for me either. I'm still launching manually.
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Options
    It's never worked for me either. I'm still launching manually.

Yeah its a bit annoying as the Tank and Sith raids work but have to remember to do this one
  • Options
    Rancor has worked fine for my guild. Not sure what could be the issue without more details
  • Franimus
    128 posts Member
    Options
    Never failed for my guild either. Just auto launched yesterday 8pm.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    There is sometimes a minute or two delay but other than that launches every other day with out issue
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No issues here (except if I forget to turn it off).
  • Lazarus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Same, works fine for us
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    You are setting the launch time to the start of the grace period right?
    If you want it to launch at 8pm (bst) with 1 hour join/grace period you need to set auto launch to 7PM (bst). Auto launch is the start of the join phase not the battle phase.
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    If you want it to launch at 8pm (bst) with 1 hour join/grace period you need to set auto launch to 7PM (bst). Auto launch is the start of the join phase not the battle phase.

no i want to launch at 8pm with the one hour grace period so we start attacking at 9pm but it doesnt work
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Kirth wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

no i want to launch at 8pm with the one hour grace period so we start attacking at 9pm but it doesnt work
    K. Just making sure. I have seen peeps set the launch time to the time they want to start damage and see it not launch

Mine hasn't failed yet. Do you have a screen shot?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Kirth wrote: »
    I've been trying to automatically get it to start at 8pm (BST) with a 1 hour grace period but It's never worked. Anyone else have this?

no. lmk if anyone finds a way to have guild reset a few hours later tyty
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Voltarc
    103 posts Member
    Options
    I have it to automatically launch and have no problem with it....other than it sometimes take 10 to 15 minutes to launch when I first turn it on. I don’t set it for a specific time though and wonder if it does not read your request could it skip over the time you asked for to launch the next day?