What's your end game focus?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Something Else
    Making fun teams for GW while I prepare for the new level cap(s). Currently working on a clone team, polishing off my droids.
  • Options
    Arena because of the crystals....but really what I'm hoping for is an expansion of the game into a better social atmosphere where I can nerd out in new game modes with fellow SW nerds. We wouldn't care if this game's characters were from the Transformers. The game engine is just OK right now.

The biggest pluses on the community are @cosmicturtle333 quant statistics lessons and @Qeltar editing of Dev forum post. No disrespect, but I need a little more than that.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    ....@Qeltar editing of Dev forum post.

???
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Eleiem
    334 posts Member
    Options
    Arena
    I'm waiting they release more clones. Having a good clone team is my ultimate goal, until then, arena.
  • Options
    Something Else
    I'm the collector type so my end game focus is to have every toon 7*, max lvl & gear. Think about it, wouldn't that be beautiful? :)
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    No Focus
    I think what I enjoy most is collecting the characters and trying them out. But the reason I say "no focus" is because I'm not sure that's actually true. If it were, I'd take the hardest cantina battle and run it with various combos regularly, and instead I just sim it to get the dooku shard.

I enjoy the GW and Arena fights.
  • Zen
    126 posts Member
    Options
    I just like getting new toons and making them strong.
  • Options
    more important answer is not there, in sort. Goal is end-game meta team. They keep changing things! Not fixing things! This appears to be it, +/- 1 or 2 toons: http://imgur.com/a/hNGLU for now
  • Options
    Something Else
    Collecting and building my roster more fully. Experimenting with fun new build ideas in GW and arena. Trying to use the forum to spark rivalry on my shards top tier to enhance competition. Fun stuff since it is a game.
  • Options
    Something Else
    First Order team. But those devilish Cantina Credits... :s
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Something Else
    Ewok harem.
    11186994_1616124451964892_1620234308_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=OTcxODUwMTk2MTA2MDEzMDc4.2

Yubnub!
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Arena
    Finish GW every day. Need more crystals and arena shipments.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    GW
    I'm the collector type so my end game focus is to have every toon 7*, max lvl & gear. Think about it, wouldn't that be beautiful? :)

More than beautiful haha
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    ....@Qeltar editing of Dev forum post.

???

Weren't you the guy who keeps finding all the errors in release notes? Was a while back on the first big update and there was a bunch of mistakes.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    GW. If it gets much harder it will take too much time. I am staying right around 100 in arena without taking any if my team to 7* besides Lumi and Sid who is now a bench warmer. The increase in daily rewards for completing GW vs. failing to finish is simply way larger than the difference between being top 200 in arena and being top 50.
  • DrewN76
    566 posts Member
    Options
    Arena
    I am having fun GW is still a challenge but doable in the last week only failed once and that was my own fault using wrong characters and not retreating. I am using my resources better to compete better in arena however. I bounce from 100- 300 depending on days and when I am able to upgrade characters. I know others are working hard too, and when I go down it feels much better knowing my hard work pulled off wh n I go back up.