Bounty Hunter TB

IgneoMorte
253 posts Member
edited July 2018
Payouts may not be carrying between battles for me. I’m using Bobba Lead.
(Unfortunately, I autoed the first two waves, so didn’t get to see. All I saw was no payout on my characters in 3/4.)
Maybe I killed the enemy too fast and never got a payout, since it is Boba’s Lead? In fact, the Contract target display didn’t even show before 4/4.

Is this a bug or WAI?
(If an enemy never takes a turn, no contract takes affect.)

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, an enemy needs to take a turn to enable the contract. You can't defeat the first enemy to take a turn when none did.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Bossks lead is the easiest to get the payout. That being said sometimes attacking the lowest health person doesn't always pay off properly cause the little target indicator is wrong a lot.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Bossk is the best PVE lead if he is Zetaed. Dengar might be 2nd best but I have not tried him.

I know Boba lead can beat all of the Nodes up to 5* in TB with a g9 team though. Just have to let them have a turn so he can get payout. Even before he was fixed, Greedo is almost unkillable until the dreaded Rebel Strafing Run gets too powerful.
  • Options
    @VonZant who would be the best non-Zeta’d Lead?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Boba works up to the point I said in TB. Dengar seems like his would be really good In TB but mine is only 5* g7 so have not tested him yet.

Boba Zam Dengar Greedo Bossk would be best arena team I think. The TDs make them crazy fast. I have tested that team in GW and TW and it crushes.