We are open to INCOMING guild mergers. We have 2 guilds dedicated to beat the Sith raid

Hello all, I am Ace Andrews. I am the leader of the Black Raven Gaming Alliance on SWGOH. I created this alliance NOT so I can feed strong players into strong guilds but to build a home for players who have a a good group of guys/girls and progress as a team.

In BRG, I oversee everything in the Alliance, including transfers. I want every guild in this alliance to have their players to progress within their group. Of course we will always be looking to recruit new talent into or guilds but any slackers or non dedicated guild mates are not welcome to stay. BRG is for the good and reliable and we want you and your crew to stay together and grow as a team! We do not want a feeder guild in our alliance.

WHAT WE OFFER IN BRG:

BlackRavenGaming (Flagship Guild)
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- 95 Million GP
- 38 Stars LS and 34 Stars DS
- 24-9 in TW
- Heroic Rancor and Tank. T5 Sith Raid (ATM)
- ROLO and PD shards on farm

BRG Hope (2nd Guild)
- POSITIONS AVAILABLE
-88 Million GP
- 2-0 in TW
- Heroic Rancor and Tank. T5 Sith Raid (ATM)
- ROLO and PD shards on farm

- We have a dedicated discord for all members within the Alliance, to stay connected and give advice and socialize. It contains general chat, raid tutorial videos, a SWGOH bot, theory crafting room, $20 raffle contest and more.

If you have any questions or interested in joining then MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD OR MESSAGE ME IN THE GAME.

Discord: #AceAndrewsInc3862
Ally code: 832-541-451

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- SWGOH dedication. Our core group is devoted to the game, so we expect the same from you.
- 600 raid tickets everyday. It’s not that hard to do.
- SWGOH.GG Mandatory
- Discord Mandatory

*Guild mergers are an option. We are always looking to add more guilds into the BRG Alliance or accept a group of active players in one of our existing guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/636/blackravengaming/
“Do or do not, there is no try.”
Ally code: 832-541-451