Prompt for capital ship for DSTB fleet combat

Can we have a prompt for which cap ship to use in combat for TB instead of automatically selecting the previous one?

TW asks this all the time by default, and the reason this is needed for (DS)TB is that I've just deployed my Chimaera for the combat mission instead of the bonus mission because it never asked me to choose and their ships look the same so I can't immediately detect that something's off...

I can't be only one that's fallen into this trap, could we look into this?

Replies

• Options
    This is also an issue on phase 5.

Our guild always do the special first in phase 4* then hit the combat if they’ve got enough ships left.

When we hit phase 5 ship combat Executrix will always be in the cap ship slot, and the vast majority need to change that for combat. Sometimes people forget!

*depending on your guild’s Ship GP, you should try that. Ours is high enough that 3* is assured no matter what we do, so we prioritise the special to earn extra GET.
  • Options
    Or. .. do the special mission first, then there is no way you can make that mistake
  • Options
    Until a QoL change hopefully comes our way with a fix for this, I guess this will be the only thing we can do.
    Kinda serves me right, I guess. I was trying to prioritize combat first so that I'd earn much-needed points before throwing the remainder at the bonus mission as...well, a bonus, but yeah will work the other way round for now..