What additional characters from Knights of the Old Republic do you want to see?

Prev1
Altmanizer
30 posts Member
edited March 2016
So Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is only one of the greatest games ever made. Currently, HK-47 is the only character that we have from it, meaning if you don't play a droid team, you can't viably use him. I would very much like to see another character from KotOR added. My top choices are Mission Vao (absolutely an overall amazing character), Darth Revan (if you don't know who that is play KotOR or do a lot of reading), and Juhani. I want to add that the appearance they gave Kylo Ren in the new movie is an obvious call back to Revan's armor and mask in KotOR.
"I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
~Rey to Kylo Ren

What additional characters from Knights of the Old Republic do you want to see? 95 votes

Darth Revan (Dark Lord)
56%
TheRenegadeReven96murton09SlythRinnD_MillennialMeetraSurikThomasLyleDarth_MangoOrbaSalgado9Dreamwalk3rAzraelrulezHendijuAlgrenXxLordRevanundeadcookie456infectiouszombieh3ckmanShenzorCraigm3281 54 votes
Mission Vao (Scoundrel)
4%
KreyRomao33MolKanarRollTideTA 4 votes
Juhani (Jedi Guardian)
0%
Bastila Shan (Jedi Sentinel)
18%
LargKelleinCourierjeremyj26BentWookieeTakSekuLianaraDaysOfYoreJiggywiggyELONCETuftedpaper85KamikazeRhombusJoshuar56MiyagiknowkarateBalthasariusDarthReyTerraiBetterThanU 18 votes
Jolee Bindo (Jedi Consular)
0%
Carth Onasi (Soldier)
3%
Plague_IncHandoOhnaka6MasterNonsence 3 votes
Zaalbar (Scout)
0%
Canderous Ordo (Soldier)
3%
BigalSnakeAngrybaldman 3 votes
T3-M4 (Droid)
0%
Darth Malak (Dark Lord)
13%
Syth_HunterJordtroutKAULIHighlandmonkey_01SterlingKMadThiiingCPMPAltoon33VaderJK12Beagle671BexOB3S3DONK3YWizpal 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)
    All of them. They should do a massive update with all of these characters.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Redeemed Jedi Revan.
  • Options
    Carth Onasi (Soldier)
    It would be pretty hard to do Revan since Revan could be a male or female with various facial characteristics
  • Options
    latest?cb=20090211074850

Bianna the last handmaiden
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    It would be pretty hard to do Revan since Revan could be a male or female with various facial characteristics

The oficial canon non-canon is male.

375?cb=20150827202916
  • Options
    While I'm currently on my 8th playthrough, and am playing Light Side again (I did Dark Side once for the experience), canonically Revan fell to the Dark Side a second time after convincing Bastila to return to the light and saving her from Malak's control. So technically, "Redeemed Jedi Revan" doesn't exist canonically.
    "I can sense you're fear. You're scared that you'll never be as powerful asDarth Vader."
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Altmanizer
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And by Darth Revan I mean masked Darth Revan
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Altmanizer wrote: »
    While I'm currently on my 8th playthrough, and am playing Light Side again (I did Dark Side once for the experience), canonically Revan fell to the Dark Side a second time after convincing Bastila to return to the light and saving her from Malak's control. So technically, "Redeemed Jedi Revan" doesn't exist canonically.

How did he fall to darkness again while saving Bastila? That didn't happen at all. He was known as the Prodigal Knight due to his redemption.
  • Altmanizer
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

How did he fall to darkness again while saving Bastila? That didn't happen at all. He was known as the Prodigal Knight due to his redemption.

It wasn't while saving Bastila, it was afterwards. Technically, SWtOR is canon (as awful as it is compared to KotOR), and Revan is the head of the Dark Council in SWtOR, who was locked up by the rest of the Council because he was too powerful. The reason he's still alive is because Revan found a way to give himself immortality (from aging). (The game never really explains it).
    ~Rey to Kylo Ren
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It wasn't while saving Bastila, it was afterwards. Technically, SWtOR is canon (as awful as it is compared to KotOR), and Revan is the head of the Dark Council in SWtOR, who was locked up by the rest of the Council because he was too powerful. The reason he's still alive is because Revan found a way to give himself immortality (from aging). (The game never really explains it).

You got things a bit twisted. Officially SWtOR is non-canon. But as far as the story goes (and rather than typing it out myself this is largely copied from wookiepedia):

After Revan brought a fallen Shan back to the light side of the Force with his love and defeated Malak, he earned the Cross of Glory and the title of Prodigal Knight.

Revan married Shan and sank into obscurity for several years until his resurfacing memories led him to leave his wife and unborn child behind in a search for answers in the Unknown Regions. Captured by the Sith, he was imprisoned for three years until a former lieutenant of his named Meetra Surik rescued him with the help of the Sith Lord Scourge. The trio's attempt to eliminate the Sith Emperor failed, and Revan was held captive by the Emperor for three hundred years until he was finally freed by Republic forces

Edit: that whole immortality bit is the Sith Emperor; who through some unknown means was able to defeat death. He was the one who imprisoned Revan and mentally tortured him for those 300 years. Revan is credited with having manipulated the Emperor's decisions during this time allowing The Republic to ultimately push The Sith Empire to the brink of defeat.
  • Jiinn
    42 posts Member
    Options

you mean this one!,

4931230-darth+revan.jpg

• Options
    Jiinn wrote: »

you mean this one!,

4931230-darth+revan.jpg

That is epic, I want it oped, I want it now.
  • Options
    Need an option for "Everyone but Carth". Moaning constantly would be the worst power in this game.
  • Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)

you mean this one!,

4931230-darth+revan.jpg

Is it just me or does Revan look a lot like Kylo Ren?
  • Options
    Voted Bastille, but what I really meant was ALL of them. Pretty much all KOTOR characters were so well written.
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

You got things a bit twisted. Officially SWtOR is non-canon. But as far as the story goes (and rather than typing it out myself this is largely copied from wookiepedia):

After Revan brought a fallen Shan back to the light side of the Force with his love and defeated Malak, he earned the Cross of Glory and the title of Prodigal Knight.

Revan married Shan and sank into obscurity for several years until his resurfacing memories led him to leave his wife and unborn child behind in a search for answers in the Unknown Regions. Captured by the Sith, he was imprisoned for three years until a former lieutenant of his named Meetra Surik rescued him with the help of the Sith Lord Scourge. The trio's attempt to eliminate the Sith Emperor failed, and Revan was held captive by the Emperor for three hundred years until he was finally freed by Republic forces

Edit: that whole immortality bit is the Sith Emperor; who through some unknown means was able to defeat death. He was the one who imprisoned Revan and mentally tortured him for those 300 years. Revan is credited with having manipulated the Emperor's decisions during this time allowing The Republic to ultimately push The Sith Empire to the brink of defeat.

All of this is correct, and can be verified through this book.

SWTOR 3.0 aka The Shadow of Revan was released in December 2014 and wrapped up the Revan storyline, which culminated in his death/destruction. Essentially, his light and dark side versions split into separate personalities, and the player character is assisted by the light side version to destroy the dark side version.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Where is the option for none? :neutral:
    I dont want to mix eras 4000 years apart
  • Hbk146
    215 posts Member
    Options
    What about the exile? She could have abilities directed against force users as she is the impersonated death of the force.
    Darth sion with a lot of self revive.
    Mandalorians could be somewhat op with a huge disadvantgae towards force users.
    Speaking of giving jedi in this game a minor buff.
    Darth traya could willingly sacrfice or wound chars in the same team to inflict more damage or something to portray her betraying nature.
    Darth nihilus could be a very strong anti jedi char which gets extremely weak if there is no jedi in the opposing team he could suck dry of the force.

There are so many interesting gameplay options that diversify the game and stay in-cannon even if it is outdated.
    Really Hope the life span of this game is long so that we will all of this slowly being released. Would love to see it.
  • Options
    Mission Vao (Scoundrel)
    All of them! More scoundrels would be nice too
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Too late seeing as how we already have HK-47.

I expect Revan to run away with this (it would be sweet if they made him usable as both Light Side and Dark Side).

Aside from Revan, I'd vote for Brianna the Handmaiden.
  • Options
    All of them!
  • Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)

you mean this one!,

4931230-darth+revan.jpg

Is it just me or does Revan look a lot like Kylo Ren?

Do not insult Revan with this horse ****.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Need an option for "Everyone but Carth". Moaning constantly would be the worst power in this game.

Exactly. I could never stand Carth because it seemed like all he did was whine.
  • JonWonKenobi
    337 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)

no denying it @InternetSwag

post-48840-0-68742200-1429639544.jpg
  • Options
    Darth Malak (Dark Lord)
    Top 3:

Malek
    Revan
    Bastila

Let's be honest, I'd be happy with them all lol
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)
    Darth Revan for sure... Hence the profile pic
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Blev08 wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

Too late seeing as how we already have HK-47.

HK47 survived 4000 years and reappered in Trials Of Obi Wan. A feat that I'm unaware any other of those 4000 years old characters did
  • Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)

no denying it @InternetSwag

post-48840-0-68742200-1429639544.jpg

Make it stop!
    Make it go away!
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ another KOTOR thread, great.

Can you add a negative option in your poll next time. Lets get all the movie characters in first before we get loads of **** put in from KOTOR and Rebels.
  • Options
    Darth Revan (Dark Lord)
    ...really you must be a terrible fan