Hermit yoda wins solo?

XaVii
69 posts Member
edited July 2018
Im sure dat im the first person on this world dat hermit yoda wins me on last second. Draw really?
2s9bq7z1vtp5.png

Replies

• crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hermit Yoda escapes if there are no surviving allies, so it's a win. The fact that he's not shown to escape here must be a visual bug. There used to be a bug related to (pre-rework) Palatine's bonus damage and expose or deathmark where an enemy would go to 0 health and still be standing, but the victory screen would still come up. This seems similar.

If you'd like to report it on Answers HQ, you can:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    It simply means that time ran out before the next turn happened. Hermit Yoda escapes at the start of the next turn after he is the last toon remaining. Simply poor timing.
  • crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    It simply means that time ran out before the next turn happened. Hermit Yoda escapes at the start of the next turn after he is the last toon remaining. Simply poor timing.

Oh, is he saying it didn't actually count as a win? I don't read Spanish.

Yeah, unfortunately the arena timer is very low tolerance. I've had the last enemy die at 0 seconds and it still doesn't count it.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

Oh, is he saying it didn't actually count as a win? I don't read Spanish.

Yeah, unfortunately the arena timer is very low tolerance. I've had the last enemy die at 0 seconds and it still doesn't count it.

His post said it in English ;)
    XaVii wrote: »
    Im sure dat im the first person on this world dat hermit yoda wins me on last second. Draw really?
    2s9bq7z1vtp5.png

• crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    I thought he was saying he expected a draw because he didn't beat him, but it was a win.
  • Options
    That's extremely bad luck man, timing out against a hermit Yoda that just refused to run away :D