Who do you think will get a better rework

With the clone wars show coming back (hype). It is most likely we will receive Galactic Republic and Separatists reworks but we have to wonder who will get the better end of the deal. Just an opinion poll I wanna take

Who do you think will get a better rework 11 votes

Galactic Republic
9%
Arbitrator 1 vote
Separatists
90%
Zombie961BooCaptainRexSTRIKEBOMBIceih_SWGCahhmaktJaVCnYerff_CaasiDaPowerfulJediphaserbrain 10 votes

Replies

• Options
    Separatists
    Maybe we’ll get some more clones and Padmé for galactic republic, but for Separatists I think we’ll get droideka, some other droids, and definitely a much needed rework for a certain toon.
    #MakeGrievousGreatAgain
  • Options
    Separatists
    I do not think they will rework Republic, only the Separatists as faction, in the Republic side I think they will add new characters and maybe a Zetha to Anakin and Ahsoka but not a full rework.
  • Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »
    I do not think they will rework Republic, only the Separatists as faction, in the Republic side I think they will add new characters and maybe a Zetha to Anakin and Ahsoka but not a full rework.

But what about clones?
  • Yerff_Caasi
    736 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Separatists
    I think separatists, but mainly because they suck more. So reworking them more will make the playing field more even.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Separatists
    The Seppies will get a better rework, hands down, because there is currently ZERO Separatist synergy, one of the coolest characters in the game (Grievous) SUCKS so bad, whereas Galactic Republic is doing pretty good right now.
    I'm hoping we get new clones (Bad Batch, maybe Delta Squad?), of course helmets baby!, and some other dope Clone Wars characters we're currently missing (Pong Krell, Emob, Ki Adi, etc).
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Iceih_SWG wrote: »

Anakin has already been reworked twice and the devs said he was not going to get a third rework..