Light/dark hard mode battle grind
7% 3 votes
As is.....
16% 7 votes
Other (explain)
0% 0 votes

Replies

• Options
    The GW pool besides Phasma and Lumi are really not all that useful for end game play and it would be nice to see an added hero to GW and Arena Shipments eventually.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Never gonna happen.
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    It would be really annoying seeing him everywhere, be careful of what you wish for.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    Options
    It would be really annoying seeing him everywhere, be careful of what you wish for.

I agree, I have him, and I don't even use him cause it's just no fun.

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »

I agree, I have him, and I don't even use him cause it's just no fun.

I don't believe he is referring that he is boring to use but thinking if more people had access to old Ben it be annoying to face him.

I've got him maxed geared level 70 5* and he seems pretty good but near impossible to get unless you drop thousands of $$$ buy data cards to cap him at 7*.
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    If Old Ben appears everywhere, I am sure, Yoda will as well: his buff-steal will be more powerful.
  • Lazerrift
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    As a f2p i dont think it would be fair to move old ben into gw as it would be too easy to get a once un-achievable character. As it stands adding old ben to gw is just a slap in the face to p2ps and whales.

I voted hard

And by ftp i mean I am a ftp 0 dollars spent.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I say leave him as is... And Aayla too please.
  • Options
    If chromiums ever move to farmable it will never ever be in arena or GW shipments. It's so not fair. Either hard nodes or ya just hard nodes, otherwise unfair to those who spent thousands.