Mythic events

These events are a joke I can't even beat them with gear 12 toons. Does cg seriously think this is fun. Artist of war I lose 2 toons before I get a turn. Most of my toons are higher than 250 speed. Absolute joke.

Replies

• CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    These events are a joke I can't even beat them with gear 12 toons. Does cg seriously think this is fun. Artist of war I lose 2 toons before I get a turn. Most of my toons are higher than 250 speed. Absolute joke.

I made a thread asking about good tips and strategies earlier, apparently Papa Palpatines unique helps wittle them down a ton
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    It's not just about raw power, but also team composition. Strong toons are nice. The right toons are what will actually get the job done.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Definitely doable.
  • Options
    Took a lot tries and some luck, that's with 100+ speed mods and full g12 (not +). The worst part is the rewards are junk, 2 useless mods, chump change, and a couple of gear bits. They should be handing out a few zetas for battles that take this much luck to beat.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The point is not the prizes.

The point is the challenge.

You don't have to beat it. And if it ain't fun, don't do this particular part of the mission.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    The point is the prize, maybe you've missed the point of every event... Ever. If it's not, there shouldn't be prizes at all, let's see how popular those are.
  • Options
    Yeah it's quite annoying like they nerf stuff when it's 2 easy but try and make u work terrible rewards. Changing the mechanics and nerfiing ships has just made me not wanna bother with the game anymore. I put so much into ships and they do that. Can't even make top 20 anymore when I used to be like 1st everyday. What about enfy 5 toons vs enfy maximum buffs 1.30 seconds on the clock and auto it still doesn't die. Absolute joke.
  • Options
    Yeah it's quite annoying like they nerf stuff when it's 2 easy but try and make u work terrible rewards. Changing the mechanics and nerfiing ships has just made me not wanna bother with the game anymore. I put so much into ships and they do that. Can't even make top 20 anymore when I used to be like 1st everyday. What about enfy 5 toons vs enfy maximum buffs 1.30 seconds on the clock and auto it still doesn't die. Absolute joke.

That’s poor planning on your part if you can’t kill nest , nothing to do with anything else.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Autoing is not a good way to kill Nest, since you have to time a big strike for right after her protection resets, and the AI won't even try.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

That’s poor planning on your part if you can’t kill nest , nothing to do with anything else.

It's his protection up u dumb ****
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    Her.

And the protection resets every time her turn rolls around. Stun her. Let her turn pass. Hit her hard. She's not that difficult to beat.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

It's his protection up u dumb ****

As mentioned, nest is a female char, secondly, as mentioned,

If you look around, there are many threads with outlines of how to deal with nest, if you refuse to look around and learn, that’s your choice also.

Good day, . . . . . .sir . . . .