BH bug in the sith raid is a huge issue

Bossak
119 posts Member
Phase 2 of the sith raid ( specifically heroic) needs to be changed or the wording needs to be changed if this is WAI. Whenever dengar calls in another BH ally to assist, sion still counters the additional attack. In no other aspect of the game are assist attacks countered. Furthermore, dengar is stealthed most of the time this occurs, meaning if there was to be a counter it should be in him, which doesn’t happen because he is stealthed. So these counter attacks by sion should not be happening. This is an issue because if greedo is called to assist he can hit an infinite amount of times theoretically, meaning sion will counter indefinitely surely killing greedo, and if bossk is taunting then he will die. This completely messes up a run and can easily remove a million damage in total from a HSTR run. Please clarify this issue or fix it please, thank you.

Replies

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    What just happened to me in arena was GK kept countering without retribution. Bastila lead,Yoda,Ezra,hoda and GK.
    Best part is I lost to this team and my palp team with traya could beat it. Bastila is 4*, hoda 6* and could not kill one toon. My team with 8 zeta’d and his with 3 and it walked all over me. Thx Devs for making a 4* super toon and making traya pointless already. That didn’t take long. Free toons end up as garbage and pay toons win the game. So to all you people complaining about sith raid, save your time and stress and just open yer wallets and win your way to the top.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    All bugs and issues need to be reported to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>