Best Wampa Mods

Just unlocked Wampa and trying to decide how best to mod him, Speed and Crit damage or is there anything better that's a combo?

Replies

• Options
    I guess it depends where you want to use him. I have an offense set with crit chance (or maybe health). Crit damage and crit chance would work too. Of course everything must have speed secondaries and the triangle must be crit damage primary.

I wouldn't give him a speed set though
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Crit damage for raids since his abilities give him crit chance.

His base speed is pretty low so even a Speed set wouldn't help much in Arena.
  • Options
    arena or raids ?
    either way CD set is required there, with CD triangle. wampa without 216% CD is bad.
    the rest of the questions (Circle with protection/hp , secondary set HP/Potency/CC , cross Potency/offense/HP/Protection , focusing more on offense secondaries / speed secondaries ) all depends on arena or raids, and what team you gonna use.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, speed and crit damage are both sets of four, so you can't do both.

If you are using him for raids, I would do crit damage, as he can stack crit chance with his roar and he is usually run with Hermit Yoda or BB-8, who can also boost it.

If you think his crit chance will likely stay below 33% for the whole battle, offense might end up being better.
  • Options
    Thanks all I was planning crit damage set with speed secondaries, then health mods for other two slots with speed secondaries.
  • Charlo999
    212 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    CD x 4
    Potency x 2
    Speed arrow
    CD triangle
    Protection circle
    Potency/offence cross
    With good speed secondaries to reach 200+