The Credits Problem

I would like to bring up again the issue of credits. I know it’s been brought up many times before, but it’s important until changes are made.

If you’re like me, you may have hundreds of thousands of training droids. By my calculation, I have enough training droids to level over 70 characters from 1-85. Most of though only get 5 million gold per credit heist, which isn’t even enough to level up one character. A full galaxy wars clear is about equal to less than 1/10, and every other source of gold is menial. Add to this the cost to upgrade mods for an ever-increasing number of characters for an ever-increasing number of events (I know it’s being reduced, but it’s still a lot), the cost of crafting high end gear, and the cost of Zetas, and you have a huge credit requirement that is not being even remotely met by the current game setup.

So how can we fix it? More frequent credit heists? Higher credit heist yields? Perhaps larger credit rewards from bronziums? Or even the ability to swap training droids for gold.

Anything would be better than what we have now.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    There is always going to be shortages, resource management is a key part of the game. Making hard choices and saving when you can.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    also, aren't they just about to lower the cost of mod upgrades.