Vader or phasma

Chive
40 posts Member
edited March 2016
Ok unlocking both in 45 mins. Don't have a ton of training droids. Just hit lvl 60 and had to level up my main roster as well as had to level up guys to win in GW this tonight(ran into a team of all 70 7*s). please leave comment on why? I need DS guys so either or will work just can't make up my mind on who to start first.

Vader or phasma 19 votes

Vader
10%
Skitha81Geki 2 votes
Phasma
89%
SirjamSilleckBMasuUnckyBadTouchMikymateReySkywalkerxSkandarGraunxThyskQleakTJ0630402ZephonLuke6108Onetime7979morcseaGonzalo1495Spart4n_Angelinsurrectioner 17 votes

Replies

• Zephon
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma
    Phasma is good utility and stuff well spent.

Unlock Vader if you're a fan of the character. For Phasma you'll have to work him to 7*. For Vader you don't farm his shards the way you do other toons so you'll have to gear him, level him up, upgrade his abilities so he can be useful.
  • Options
    Phasma
    I vote Phasma, just because you can 7* her and she will be relevant long after Vader currently. If you are worrying about 7* in GW you obviously aren't to the point you have a boatload of extra shards laying around to try to pull more Vader shards from shard shop. To me Vader has a higher ceiling than Phasma, unfortunately you just can't reach it.
  • Chive
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I vote Phasma, just because you can 7* her and she will be relevant long after Vader currently. If you are worrying about 7* in GW you obviously aren't to the point you have a boatload of extra shards laying around to try to pull more Vader shards from shard shop. To me Vader has a higher ceiling than Phasma, unfortunately you just can't reach it.

You would be correct about the shards. I have only spent 27 on this game ( dooku pack and two 21 days packs) so as for shards grind them as much as possible. Thanks for you input
  • Options
    Vader
    IMO Vader will be best overall character in game and empire team will be most viable team especially with RG nerf that has everyone crazy now, phasma is most useful all around with any squad but if u want an empire team I think Vader all the way that team jus looks crazy good when and if Vader get to 7 stars. My vote is Vader, based on end game result of characters.
  • Options
    Vader is crazy hard to upgrade his stars and that's a HUGE disadvantage. Phasma's team buff and enemy debuff are very useful -- especially when put in the right team that has other complementary buffs.