Best Bastilla Shan Lead teams???

Prev1
I'd like to see what people think is the best Bastilla Lead team. I currently run Bastilla, dual Yodas, Ezra, and Old Ben. I'm pretty happy with the overall functionality of the team but Ezra isn't hitting as hard as I'd hoped for.

Replies

• Options
    Gear him up and mod him? He's a beast in that team.. +35% offense from Bastilla lead with protection up, +40% from unique and +50% from masters training.. how is ez not hitting hard?
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I use CLS and Han Solo under Bastila lead with GK and GMY and this team does wonders.
  • Options
    ezra needs up around 2800 base physical dmg with a crit dmg triangle at minimum to see huge gains. Also any secondaries with crit chance is helpful. need him to crit as much as possible so if you've got like 45% or so crit chance total that should be good.
  • PatchesWasTaken
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I run Fulcrum instead of Ezra. It lets you one shot Sion before he takes his first turn. I get rank one everyday with this team and it beats everyone on offense except for traya lead with sith trooper. https://youtu.be/pSQ5pQrknYc
  • kalidor
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    I run Fulcrum instead of Ezra. It lets you one shot Sion before he takes his first turn. I get rank one everyday with this team and it beats everyone on offense except for traya lead with sith trooper.

Only problem with using fulcrum is that she isn't a jedi and doesn't get the tenacity boost. Vader does his AoE, she gets hit with speed down and gives an immediate TM to the entire emp squad with her self cleanse.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    So wish fulcrum got those Jedi buffs. Tho I need to gear her still. Dunno how "priority she should be"
  • Options
    Fulcrum can be insane but yes, no jedi tag which is a bummer. I'd still run a zeta Ezra with crit dmg mods and 3000+ physical dmg.
  • Options
    Crit damage mods ftw
  • Options
    What makes old Ben a better option than Kenobi?
  • Options
    hev4hi0skg4s.png

This is my BASTILLA team. I can take top5 at will
  • Options
    So what if you can buy top 5 for $350
  • MrRedxZero
    115 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yea why old Ben over gk? Of course with a zeta on Bastila I could see how old Ben would be nice.. But I don't have hermit yoda.. who could replace him? Currently in still running Bastila 4* g11. Ezra, yoda, gk, and thrawn. Thrawn is surprisingly helpful in getting the buffs to Yoda and spread em. Also can fracture problem toons
  • Options
    MrRedxZero wrote: »
    Yea why old Ben over gk? Of course with a zeta on Bastila I could see how old Ben would be nice.. But I don't have hermit yoda.. who could replace him? Currently in still running Bastila 4* g11. Ezra, yoda, gk, and thrawn. Thrawn is surprisingly helpful in getting the buffs to Yoda and spread em. Also can fracture problem toons

Old Ben is better than GK for when you go up against Traya teams. The TMR and ability block are useful as well. Against Traya she will jist isolate GK and render him useless.
  • Options
    hev4hi0skg4s.png

This is my BASTILLA team. I can take top5 at will

Samesies but I have trouble with Traya Lead teams that have multiple taunterswcxnzfwrwlwk.png
  • Options
    I run Fulcrum instead of Ezra. It lets you one shot Sion before he takes his first turn. I get rank one everyday with this team and it beats everyone on offense except for traya lead with sith trooper. https://youtu.be/pSQ5pQrknYc

I lile that squad. I was actually thinking about taking out Ezra because I'm not impressed with his damage output and I've been considering using ATF. Can she one shot Enfys Nest or does her whirlwind end up activating his protection multiple times due to the attack being multiple hits? I know someone mention her self cleanse activating turn meter gain for Empire/Sith but it's only one debuff since she's immune to dot which I'm sure you already took into account. I like the way you ise your Yoda and hold off on his meditation. A lot of people don't use him how they should with Bastilla.
  • Options
    Beast - You only have 1 zeta on your whole team? How in the hell does that get #1 in arena. Please transfer me to your server. I am in Brandakins shoes. Stronger team, yet cant crack top 25 w/ that team.
  • Options
    From what I've seen, both OB and GK work equally well as the tank in a Bastila squad. Use both if you don't have Hoda!
  • Options
    Been using Bastila, GK, GMY, Wampa and Thrawn with a lot of success. Currently working on Hoda to replace Wampa or Thrawn though.
  • Options
    zachnadam wrote: »
    Beast - You only have 1 zeta on your whole team? How in the hell does that get #1 in arena. Please transfer me to your server. I am in Brandakins shoes. Stronger team, yet cant crack top 25 w/ that team.

Haha yea, I saw that and was like....I wish I could get #1 without all the Zeta's. I can still hit #1 if I can avoid Traya teams but she's super prominent in my shard. I'm sure once I double Zeta Old Ben I'll be okay though. Against Nightsisters I get demolished though. No good party buff dispeller or party attacker
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I run the Bastila team on 2 accounts (only 4* Bastila but zeta)

zBastila - GMYzz - eZra - GK - Hoda gets me top3 most days on a VERY tough shard on the one account.

zBastila - GMY - eZra -GK - OBz (taunt) gets me top10 most days on a similarly tough shard on the other account.

I find it holds better on defense if I drop Zion in there instead of Hoda/OB. Also works well on offense with a 5th of Thrawn, Zolo, CLS. Zolo with all those buffs hits so hard.

Can beat most EP and Traya led teams except those with Zion + Sith Trooper, have to bring in Thrawn and/or CLS to deal with double taunts on those.
  • Options
    I just switched over to Bastila today and now I’m running:
    zBastila 3* g10
    Ezra 7* g10
    GMY 7* g11
    OB 7* g9
    GK 5* g11
    I haven’t moved my arena mods over yet, but even with only about +50 speed on each of them I’m able to crush g12 palpatine teams with several zetas.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    I still can't understand how other Jedis are not working under Bastila lead team.I don't have Hermit Yoda and my Ezra is only G8.I tried Barriss,QGJ and even JKA and my team doesn't stand a chance in the arena.So i switched back to my actual arena team with CLS and Han Solo under Bastila with GK and Yoda and this team kills Palp lead teams without any problems.
  • Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    I run the Bastila team on 2 accounts (only 4* Bastila but zeta)

zBastila - GMYzz - eZra - GK - Hoda gets me top3 most days on a VERY tough shard on the one account.

zBastila - GMY - eZra -GK - OBz (taunt) gets me top10 most days on a similarly tough shard on the other account.

I find it holds better on defense if I drop Zion in there instead of Hoda/OB. Also works well on offense with a 5th of Thrawn, Zolo, CLS. Zolo with all those buffs hits so hard.

Can beat most EP and Traya led teams except those with Zion + Sith Trooper, have to bring in Thrawn and/or CLS to deal with double taunts on those.

Nice, nice. My CLS, Zolo, and Thrawn are monsters. I just hate losing that protection up and tenacity for one toon. I might replace Ezra with my CLS today to see how he does though. Ezra just isn't hitting as hard as I'd like.
  • OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Ezra is preferable to Fulcrum Ashoka because, like was earlier said, the Bastila lead only applies to Jedi. Sith capitalize on debuffs, which means Fulcrum will be a weak link in your squad.

Remod Ezra if you’re having an issue and unlock zetas. He hits like a truck. With buffs he has no issues hitting 50-70k.
  • Options
    zachnadam wrote: »

Only been playing since February man. Most of my top 25 is nightmare maxed and my Jedi crush that on attk but I fall back 10-12 spots on def easily
  • Options
    im in a 2015 shard ( i think) and run a pretty weak jedi compared to other teams. There isnt a team of 5 that doesnt have a G12 char in it.

zBastilla G8 4*, Ezra G10 7*, Yoda G11 7*, GK G8 5*, OB G9 7*

anyways I jumped from 1000+ to now around 200's.

(I took like 8 months off of the game btw)
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Set Ezra up w/ cc/cd mods, a cd triangle, an offense cross and look for secondary speed, offense and crit chance. A zeta on his special, under a Bastila Lead, w/ a Master's Training buff can have u crit for over 40k.
  • Krjstoff
    635 posts Member
    Options
    I have been trying zBastilla, zzGMY, zHyoda, Ezra and GK in arena a couple of times. All are G12, 7* and have around +100 speed (some a bit below, and some a bit above), but even with mod tweaking I can't get it to perform better on defence than my previous zzzJTR, zzR2, zBB8, zThrawn/Stick Rey, GK team.

So far I feel a lot like I wasted 4 zetas and stupid amounts of gear getting that jedi team running.
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    I have been trying zBastilla, zzGMY, zHyoda, Ezra and GK in arena a couple of times. All are G12, 7* and have around +100 speed (some a bit below, and some a bit above), but even with mod tweaking I can't get it to perform better on defence than my previous zzzJTR, zzR2, zBB8, zThrawn/Stick Rey, GK team.

So far I feel a lot like I wasted 4 zetas and **** amounts of gear getting that jedi team running.

Try switching Ezra out for Old Ben and watch what happens.
  • Options
    except for traya lead with sith trooper. https://youtu.be/pSQ5pQrknYc

That’s the problem. I also tested the same squad, replaced Ben with GK, or replaced ATF with Wampa.
    Those Bastila lead teams can beat EP lead Traya teams on full auto but could not beat Traya lead.
    I don’t have zEzra. Is it possible for a Bastila team to beat Traya lead team on auto??