Hate to admit it but..

PapiLongLegs
46 posts Member
edited July 2018
Ive finally found the team that Jedi cant beat. Traya, Sion, DN, Bucket Trooper and Palp. I can beat any other team in my arena including Traya leads but with EP in the back up it is very hard to kill any as usual but the combo of Traya + EP you lose so much prot/health just by taking a turn. Then with the heals and Sith Trooper taunt you eventually get stuck right behind Trooper again and the constant damage lets them score an easy kill normally on GMY ending your run. I was running Shan, GMY, Hoda, Ezra, OB. Against Traya teams OB feels quite useless outside of his TMR so any ideas for a better 5th especially in regards to this EP on 5th. Thought of Jolee who offers fairly often heals kind of negating the constant damage. Also Zarris would be decent. Would love to here what you guys have to say.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7320 posts Moderator
    Options
    Take out Ezra for CLS and he could clear and put buff immunity on trooper. You lose the synergy, but he can restore his own protection and still get buffs from Yoda. Then take out Palp right away.
  • Options
    Try replacing hoda with Darth N, that might work

Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Killbot5000
    714 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Either option presented essentially negates it being called a "Jedi" team.

Kinda like throwing in Batman on a team of mutants and still trying to call them, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".
  • crzydroid
    7320 posts Moderator
    Options
    Either option presented essentially negates it being called a "Jedi" team.

Kinda like throwing in Batman on a team of mutants and still trying to call them, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles".

But there's absolutely no reason for it to be an all Jedi team if the outside character still works for the intended purpose. No one is trying to call it an all Jedi team.
  • Options
    "Ive finally found the team that Jedi cant beat."

But 100% true, there is absolutely no reason for it to be an all jedi team. Nihilus works so good with jedi. So does ATF with Bastilla.
  • Options
    Those players that wish to complete the Jedi Knight Prestigious Quest will need to use all Jedi...
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    I have beaten a squad with the trio, using: L - zzzCLS, zHan, zR2, Baze, Chiruut. all g12
  • Options
    I have beaten a squad with the trio, using: L - zzzCLS, zHan, zR2, Baze, Chiruut. all g12

Wow that's a lot of jedi lol.
  • Options

CLS and Chiruut :P "The force is with me, I am one with the force"
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi put to shame by and old blind man, a fat guy w/ a really heavy backpack, a wanna-be jedi, a bucket of bolts and a smuggler...for shame.
  • Options

tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

• Options
    But I laughed when Trump's Hollywood star was destroyed
  • Options
    Try wampa
    B)B)B);););););) r
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales