Constant MB Download

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
Making this post because I'm desperate. I've talked to EA Help :lol:. I've scoured Answers HQ and submitted multiple posts. Nothing.
Every. Single. Time. I try to launch the game, I'm prompted to download 11, 22, etc MB.
I've re-installed the game a bazillion times.
I've launched the game and left it on the home screen for hours and hours.

Is this just an iOS issue? Can we please get this 2 year old issue fixed so I can play with data?
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    I've had that happen when my phone's storage was close to full
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Zombie961 wrote: »
    I've had that happen when my phone's storage was close to full

same here, delete some junk and family pictures and you should be good
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    How much free space? I've got about 1.5 GB (still kinda confused why SWGoH won't download if my phone storage isn't completely free)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You may want to also search for this on an Apple help site. This does seem to be an issue that pops up on Apple phones, and I know that clearing space on y android has cleared up a similar issue.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Ditto here; clearing some space helped. I dumped a few gb and had no more issues.
    It was very annoying until I figured that out lol
  • Options
    Are you possibly playing on data and have updated set to dowoad over Wi-Fi only?
    If so connect to Wi-Fi and go into the game to do the dowoad or go to your play store and change your settings allow download over data.

Note you may be able to download over data for large updates like necessary ones but if you're seeing a small amount every time you login it might be an issue you need to force the update some how
  • Options
    Also sounds like a memory issue