I'm a little upset.....

Loky
41 posts Member
@CG_Kozispoon Sorry, was not sure who to address.

My guild, Prolific, today finished a TW by clearing the entire enemy board. Every TW I save my roster until the end. My two sons play also, Kyler, ally code 164-176-158 and Logan, 414-396-874. I always play their offense on TW because they tend to attack anyone and don't win that often. This morning I was doing their attacks and we won before I could attack on my account, 835-689-667, and so I contributed no banners, I got no rewards. I don't mind too much, although the 2 Zetas would have been nice, but I'm quite upset that I didn't receive the achievement and the title of "General". If I would have known I wouldn't get the achievement I would have attacked with my team first. I'm over 3 million gp and I haven't missed a day of playing in almost 3 years. Anything you can do for me?

Replies

• TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    If you don't get banners you don't get anything. It's always been this way.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Loky
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Never had to worry about that, we've never cleared the whole board before
  • Options
    Always set atleast one squad or fleet on def , that way your safe when you go all attack
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Options
    How about you don’t ever not set a single team on D? (Pardon the double negative) There’s room for 1 fleet squad from everyone at the very least.
  • TVF
    36623 posts Member
    Options
    Loky wrote: »
    Never had to worry about that, we've never cleared the whole board before

Ok, consider it a lesson learned.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Why wouldn't you set D? Even a weak squad in the very back territory or something so you can get rewards.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Loky wrote: »
    This morning I was doing their attacks and we won before I could attack on my account, 835-689-667, and so I contributed no banners, I got no rewards. I don't mind too much, although the 2 Zetas would have been nice, but I'm quite upset that I didn't receive the achievement and the title of "General".

So.... you want a title, which is a reward for an achievement ..... but you want it without achieving anything? You didn't contribute to the win (well, 'you' as a person did, since you played other accounts, but 'you' as your own account didn't contribute at all).

• Loky
    41 posts Member
    Options
    Well, without my gp our guild would have gotten rewards for 90 million gp instead of 100 million. I honestly had no idea you get no rewards with no banners. I thought it was like the raid where you just have to join. If I knew I would have attacked with one of my own teams first.