Why other sites are first on communicate character strategy vs this community?

aperingo
173 posts Member
Now is the second time in a row that I see character strategies in other sites than in this forum
First with the Sith ship and new droid and now with the new Wookie and the other...

Whats happening??

Replies

• Options
    link?
  • Options
    Saves them doing any work. It's a way of advertising the new stuff for free. Gamechangers tend to HYPE quite a lot, especially one who's a mega whale.

They seem to believe most people want to see the ship/toon at 7* all maxed out everything when most players will toss it in the junk pile for several months as they won't have that.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    He’s shown in other video he has spent a little over $1000 on game. Playing since day 1 doesn’t make you a “ mega whale”. Js
  • Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    They can crowd control on better sites than here lol. This forum has old players, they need new blood to lie too. It's true..
  • aperingo
    173 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    He’s shown in other video he has spent a little over $1000 on game. Playing since day 1 doesn’t make you a “ mega whale”. Js

Who are you talking about?
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »

I think he's talking about Warrior who's spent way over 1000.
  • Options
    He may be talking about Ahnald. He's one who's spent less than $1000 (and also the one whose reveal I watched).
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Yes Ahnald
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Ahnald did a video where he went through his google play receipts to find out how much he has spent. He is more of a dolphin in my eyes. He just showcases stuff maxed out on the developer account he has access to. His personal account is different.