I'm a new player in a guild.... I'm pretty lost.
- The starter guild I came from started raids but never completed them. Is that normal?
- I think I missed the memo about when I was supposed to leave my starter guild for a real one. The "tiers" of starter guilds was confusing.
- The guild I went to starts and finishes raids but I can never join the raids because my characters don't have enough stars.
- I get "guild tokens" in the mail daily with NO CLUE what I did to earn them. Donating gear? Trying to attempt a raid? How many tokens did I get for what? How do I maximize my tokens? Is there a maximum to how many tokens you can get in a day?
- I became high enough for raids, and the game is like "Here's a raid! Here's a quest to try it!" with NOTHING telling me what strategies to employ or what team comp(s) would benefit me. At least with the events, they teach you how to use your team before letting you fly solo against a decked out enemy team.
- If a boss is killed, do I get any rewards? Do *I* need to be the one to deliver the killing blow or something? Is it enough just to put in 1 attempt to get some kind of reward? What if my guild launches a raid where the minimum is too many stars for me to even participate? Even if they kill the boss, do I simply get nothing?
Please think about ways to make guilds more welcoming to newbs.