F2P Rey owners

Prev1
KAULI
517 posts Member
How is it going?
Someone got her to 7* already? Im at 1 shard to 6*, its been a loooong way!

Replies

• Szecsa
    104 posts Member
    Options
    I am 5 shards away from 5* :(
    It is a whole life collecting :))
    In the last week I collect 3 shards/day, so it will still take a few months..
  • Options
    Started almost a month ago, 18 shards still to *5. Tempted to spend serious crystal just to refresh the nodes daily, and speed up this exhausting process.
  • Drayden
    66 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am at 169 shards I believe. Haven't unlocked her. I really really want to unlock her another way and benefit from the extra shards - not spending ANY crystals on Chromium Packs by the way - IKNOWRIGHT?!?

Literally believing she will just pop out of the sky some day dropping on my d*** ACCOUNT I mean account - common typo.
    Post edited by ObbyEcho on
  • Options
    Drayden wrote: »
    Haven't unlocked her. I really really want to unlock her another way and benefit from the extra shards.

I don't think she's available in Bronzium...
  • Options
    Haven't unlocked her. I really really want to unlock her another way and benefit from the extra shards.

I don't think she's available in Bronzium...

Why do you think I need her to drop out of heaven ;) I know she is not in Bronzium (anymore at least) and since I do not buy Chromiums . . . FALL OUT OF THE SKY REY C'MON YOUCANDOOOOIT
  • Options
    I am at 169 shards I believe. Haven't unlocked her. I really really want to unlock her another way and benefit from the extra shards - not spending ANY crystals on Chromium Packs by the way - IKNOWRIGHT?!?

Literally believing she will just pop out of the sky some day dropping on my d*** ACCOUNT I mean account - common typo.

Was doing the same thing but I bought an 8 chromium pack, and the heavens smiled on me and I got her. Have her at 6* now but still need another 90 shards to 7*. MLB opening day is my goal.
  • Options
    It's been hell. I've been farming her since she dropped....and only yesterday got her to 5*. My drop rate has been horrid
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Got 6* now yay!
  • Options
    It's more painful than watching paint dry...

44/80
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I started so late with the Rey farming. I'm only at 40/80
  • Mattercito
    70 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »

Me too, i have 34/80

Farming the three nodes + one refill on the cheaper (2E i think) i earn between 3 and 5 shards/day. It can take between 98 and 59 days to 7* her... :P
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Mattercito wrote: »

Me too, i have 34/80

Farming the three nodes + one refill on the cheaper (2E i think) i earn between 3 and 5 shards/day. It can take between 98 and 59 days to 7* her... :P
    I haven't unlocked the 3rd node. Waiting til I reach 70, should be in a few days though then the farming will go a bit quicker
  • Fighton
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I can't play on hard mode (ftp). Broke down n bough 3 packs...got her on the last set....wish I had some your patience, to just farm her on hard mode....
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Fighton wrote: »
    I can't play on hard mode (ftp). Broke down n bough 3 packs...got her on the last set....wish I had some your patience, to just farm her on hard mode....
    I'm doing both anakin and Rey :| definitely requires patience. But hopefully it will be worth it when I can use them
  • Options
    Yea I am at 60/80 and I am so sick of the wait. I have been farming her since the beginning and theres a lot of days I get 0/6 shards a day ;(
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Just unlocked at 4*, about 8 shards a day including refreshes.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    I have her and farmed her from 4* to 7*, unfortunately I can not tell you more as I am guilty of purchasing so not f2p.
  • Gonakin
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Started farming her as soon as I got into the game, which is probably about couple months now. I still have only one node available, and I have 27 shards. But she is on my dream team, so I won't stop until I have her :D. I'm saving Crystals to buy a 8-chromium bundle, so my hopes are up I'll get her (or at least a couple shards).
  • Options
    I doubt she will never be nerfed since she is a extremely hard character to farm
  • Options
    I should unlock her this week - 77/80 shards.
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    I need 60 shards for 7*. I started farming her right after I saw TFA and didn't even realize how good she would end up being lol.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    By the time you get her, she will be nerfed. Lol.

Devs openly said when lvl 90 stats came out she was good cause shes the main character, she wont get nerfed.
    {RotE}
  • Options

I don't have her yet and I am at like 25/80 and level 57 :(
  • Options
    79/80 now! Can't wait for tomorrow!
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    79/80 now! Can't wait for tomorrow!

nice corndog!! im jealous! only 61/80 here
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    I need 60 shards for 7*. I started farming her right after I saw TFA and didn't even realize how good she would end up being lol.

Did you refresh her nodes? Or get extremely lucky?
  • hnewton
    492 posts Member
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »

Did you refresh her nodes? Or get extremely lucky?
    I refreshed, but I didn't spend any money on crystals.
  • Options
    I P2P I started her late just unlocked recently so she is sloooow going. Not even to 5* yet I'm embarressed to say, since I love her as a character. At 90 look out for her she will get a hit in. Right now aside from fun factor I don't see her as top priority, well I didn't, so i just farm her 9-18 times a day. I know she is pretty quick and hits viciously I face 7* versions on my shard and in GW, she just never lives long enough to use her vicious hit.
  • Options
    Got her to *4 3 shards only level 13. Getting the Jedi leveled for yoda. I also only farmed two nodes as I still don't have 7 unlocked. I'm over leveled but can't bother to waste energy progressing when there's so much to farm