Stop "Enable Notifications" pop up

Sepir
38 posts Member
How do I stop the enable notifications pop up? I know notifications are off, I never want them on.
tv9estscvcex.png

Replies

• TaviRus
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think you can. The reason being is the more often you check the game, the more likely you are to spend money. The more money you spend, the more they make.

Prepare for the infinite "Remind me Later" clicking as you play.

I could be wrong, but I have not found the option to not get that screen.
  • NDSnyder
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you are on iOS, you could allow notifications for the game in general, but turn off every option in the settings. This way you should not get the pop up anymore, and also no notifications.
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Options
    NDSnyder wrote: »
    Well if you are on iOS, you could allow notifications for the game in general, but turn off every option in the settings. This way you should not get the pop up anymore, and also no notifications.
    That's possible on android as well. Enable notifications ingame, block notifications from the app on system level.
    Android Settings > Sound & notification > App notifications > Heroes > Block

x7ow3x2z2azs.png

a53ir5p12g3w.png

oasy4u4jrxdp.png
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll give silent and don't show on lock screen a go. That pop up really got to me last night as it was after every fleet arena battle and after every second marquee battle.
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it didn't work. Had another one today.
  • Options
    I have the same problem on iOS with all notifications off. I think its an in game thing to get you to turn them on without a way to turn them off. They do get annoying don't they
  • vksg
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Sepir wrote: »
    You get the message even after setting the ingame preference back to 'ON'?
  • Options
    The notification about the notifications notifies me I need to find a way of turning them off. Now I found one, if one more lightsaber ignition makes me jump out of my seat or while I'm talking to somebody......

Could be worse, could be MSF. They know how to make the obnoxious really obnoxious.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • Sepir
    38 posts Member
    Options
    vksg wrote: »
    Sepir wrote: »
    You get the message even after setting the ingame preference back to 'ON'?

The next time it popped up I hit turn on instead of later. Haven't seen once since. Thanks all.